ADNAN MUHAMMED

Grade 12,

i am a XI clss student ,i want to get through jee but even i know i am not studyin to the max plz help evry1 expects from me a lot as evry1 knows that i can do it. the problem what people are sayin is i dont hav that killin spirit and am not organised i really want to crack jee but i don't kno what and how to do it.....plzz help..!!

i am a XI clss student ,i want to get through jee but even i know i am not studyin to the max plz help evry1 expects from me a lot as evry1 knows that i can do it. the problem what people are sayin is i dont hav that killin spirit and am not organised i really want to crack jee but i don't kno what and how to do it.....plzz help..!!

Grade:11

1 Answers

bibhash jha
15 Points
14 years ago

First of all I will ask you to shed this load of getting through JEE.

Aim should never be a load . If u want to get through it , you must work hard . Its very important that you

learn to manage time as its the thing u wud be running short of. So its never late than never .... get started now.

And you dont have to study max ... u have to study everything ..once u understood all concepts and practice

sufficient u can get through . But if u really want to beat .. and leave people behind u have to study max .. as its a competition

and who works harder  is a winner.

so shed your laod and tension ..relax .. study hard ..and nothing is impossible.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free