[repesting the same question ] : I’m an IIT JEE 2010 aspirant [ and a student of ASKIITIANS ] , plus I go to an institute also. Now , just 6 months are left and out of that 1.5 months will be used up for the 12 th boards. I’m sure of completing all my portions by mid December only . I have also joined for BMAT test series [Brilliant Tutorials].PLEASE ADVICE ME AS TO HOW TO SPEND THE LAST 2 MONTHS EFFECTIVELY like Revision , Mock Tests , Doubt clearance [PCM] , Effective Strategy to not waste a single second .

[repesting the same question ] : I’m an IIT JEE 2010 aspirant [ and a student of ASKIITIANS ] , plus I go to an institute also. Now , just 6 months are left and out of that 1.5 months will be used up for the 12 th boards. I’m sure of completing all my portions by mid December only . I have also joined for BMAT test series [Brilliant Tutorials].PLEASE ADVICE ME AS TO HOW TO SPEND THE LAST 2 MONTHS EFFECTIVELY like Revision , Mock Tests , Doubt clearance [PCM] , Effective Strategy to not waste a single second .

Grade:12

2 Answers

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar
10 Points
14 years ago

Hi Jithin,

you ask your tutor or incharge as you are a student of askiitians....because  its very difficult to guide you with out knowing at what level your preparation is there....

bibhash jha
15 Points
14 years ago

I think the last two months must be spent solving the last year IIT papers and mock test papers as it will help u practice all chapters at once.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free