Get extra R 3,750 off

Which one is better Ml khanna or TMH mathematics

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Go for ML khanna
one year ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

which is the best book to prepare for MH CET (PCM) [ENGINEERING] for 2017 aspirants so that i can get 200/200 in mh cet
@ xavier take the state board books for chemistry , they are best at their level for studying the theory , as in mht cet the chemistry paper are mainly theoratic . and take target...
Umakant biswal 26 days ago
Take out State Boards Books and study all the questions in it properly. All the paper is theory based. Also you can study NCERT as it has more detailed approach to tougher competitve exams...
Shreyas Patil 25 days ago
A ball is released from height h along the slope and moves along a circular track of radius R without falling vertically downwards as shown in the figure. Show that h = 5 2 R.
fuck you nugget piece of shit ffffsafasfasfasfasfkksfasfafasfasfasfass ssfsafsfafasfsfasfasfsafahsue5kjfk
prajit banerjee 11 days ago
Which is a better option- it in nsit,Delhi or ece in mnnit allahabad ?
IT is always in demand . Although the scope of ECE is also there in future but that is also connected with the coding companies. So, go for IT sector .
Suraj Prasad 3 months ago
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ aditi The first choice is the preferred one , as i=nsit delhi have a great demand all over the world , and even ece have scope , but MNIT is not that much good for it , so, better go with ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
How do i prepare for JEE 2010 in this last month to make the best of it and atleat be able to crack IIT?
Dear Aishna Its very important time for students,From now you should start working hard. best method is to first read the theory part completly from the standard text book and study...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
Find the equation of the line passing through the point (2,3) and at a distance of 3 units from the origin.
Hii USE the equation of line in the format in which we know the perpendicular distancewhose value is 3. You will get the value of thetha by passing the line through point (2,3). Best of Luck
Sourabh Singh one year ago
sir, please tell me how important are the marks of 12th board ACTUALLY in terms of getting admission in a good college ?? i know that we require an aggregate of atleast 60 % in PCM for...
Dear anmol verma Most of the compitative exam has minimum qualifing marks in 12th is 60%.such as in IIT JEE you must have 60 % marks in your board exma to appear in IIT JEE . most of the...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts