hi , i will giving my IIT-JEE in 2010 ..... can u give me or help me with some tips on how to study in da last few months before the exam and a strategy to revise ....

hi , i will giving my IIT-JEE in 2010 ..... can u give me or help me with some tips on how to study in da last few months before the exam and a strategy to revise

Grade:

1 Answers

AskiitiansExpert Milanshu
9 Points
14 years ago

hey,

nice to hear that you are preparing for JEE.

Now the problem which you are asking is faced by almost every student who is preparing for JEE seriously. So there is no need to panic about this problem.

for revision of the course that you have already done is very tedious task.

since so far what you have studied is mostly the part of 11th and little bit of 12th. And major part of course has to be completed by your coaching (assuming you are going for coaching).

So it is very important that you start doing you revision work daily but make sure that you first complete your daily work then go for revision. At this time 1 hour per day for revision is sufficient, along with your regular studies.

And slowly and slowly increase the no of hours for revision as the burden from your coaching come down.

Make sure you revise all the important concept in each subject.

Give equal importance to all three subjects.

for chemistry, specially for organic and inorganic, make sure that you keep on revising the course, mainly reagents, otherwise it will create a big problem at the end.

In the last few days before exam, only try to revise thing which you have already done read once. Dont try to pick new things/books which might make you exhausted and frustrated.

best of luck for your exam

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free