i cam 2 kno tht though i ddnt concntrate much in studies till now in 11th i can make up ..but now its almost end off 11th ...so i dont how much hard i shud try. how many hours shud i study a day?and will i get enough time 2 cover all the topics? please help.

i cam 2 kno tht though i ddnt concntrate much in studies till now in 11th i can make up ..but now its almost end off 11th ...so i dont how much hard i shud try. how many hours shud i study a day?and will i get enough time 2 cover all the topics? please help.

Grade:

3 Answers

Rahul Kumar
131 Points
12 years ago

Hi,

If you work hard and try to focus and clear all basics then you will definitely make it to the IIT

Please try to focus further studies and give your best shot, take support or some coaching if you face any issue

There is not fixed number of hours in a day you should study for iIT. I know many students who cleared IIT just by giving 2-3 days in a day. What matters is how sharply you grab things and please focus more on your basics. try to cover all chapters and give regular tests to judge your performance and improvement

Regards

akshay khandelwal
18 Points
12 years ago

hi ,

dont panic, you shoud be smart worker not hard worker you just study for 4-5hours a day , then i am sure that you will be able to crack the iit exam . You just have to develop your skill and rest will be automatically done.

thank you and best of luck for your exam.

muhammed . nabeel
43 Points
12 years ago

hiiii,

my dear friend that is what i am also facing but my father told me that if you dream for something you will get it but we have to take some affert 

in my case i am having intrest to study only some one told me but it will slowly goes down i dont know why it is

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free