I am Ruchi from gujarat I am preparing for iit2010.I am nt able to tackle with my boards and iit .I am going for a renonwed institution for aieee bt i am aiming for iit I am refering Physics: Problems in Physics-Irodov Fundamental of Physics-Halliday Resnick n Walker Arihant AIEEE DB Singh. Chemitry: Inorganic chemistry OP Tandan Physical chemistry OP Tandan Organic chemistry Arihant RK Gupta,RK AMIT Maths: Higher Algebra-Hall n Knight Integral Calculas-Amit Agrawal Coordinate Geometry-S.L.Loney Plane Trignometry-S.L.Loney JPNP of all the sub Nw only 5 months are left n plz help me to tackle n to cover up all as fast as possible

I am Ruchi from gujarat I am preparing for iit2010.I am nt able to tackle with my boards and iit .I am going for a renonwed institution for aieee bt i am aiming for iit I am refering
Physics:
Problems in Physics-Irodov
Fundamental of Physics-Halliday Resnick n Walker
Arihant AIEEE DB Singh.
Chemitry:
Inorganic chemistry OP Tandan
Physical chemistry OP Tandan
Organic chemistry Arihant RK Gupta,RK AMIT
Maths:
Higher Algebra-Hall n Knight
Integral Calculas-Amit Agrawal
Coordinate Geometry-S.L.Loney
Plane Trignometry-S.L.Loney
JPNP of all the sub
Nw only 5 months are left n plz help me to tackle n to cover up all as fast as possible

Grade:12

1 Answers

AskiitiansExpert Milanshu
9 Points
14 years ago

hey,

nice to hear that you are preparing for JEE.

Now the problem which you are asking is faced by almost every student who is preparing for JEE seriously. So there is no need to panic about this problem.

for revision of the course that you have already done is very tedious task.

since so far what you have studied is mostly the part of 11th and little bit of 12th. And major part of course has to be completed by your coaching(assuming you are going for coaching).

So it is very important that you start doing you revision work dailly but make sure that you first complete your daily work then go for revision. At this time 1 hour per day for revision is sufficient, along with your regular studies.

And slowly and slowly increase the no of hours for revision as the burden from your coaching come down.

Make sure you revise all the important concept in each subject.

for chemistry, specialy for organic and inorganic, make sure that you keep on revising the course, mainly reagents, otherwise it will create a big problem at the end.

best of luck for your exam

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free