ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

what is pool campus selection?And how to prepare for it?

what is the highest packages given in FET GKV Haridwar

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Alok,

Highest package for  GKV Haridwar was around 12 lacs and this statistics keep on changing every year for every college.

Best Of Luck...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Should I start coaching at FIITJEE Delhi(Pinnacle program) or should I start my coaching for IIT at Resonance, Vibrant, Narayana etc.

As far as JEE is concerned, FIITJEE has the toughest material and its AITS is irrerelevant. you can check out for BANSAL CLASSES for its practice sheets.

rajnikanth 2 months ago

i think RESONANCE would be a good choice. its MATERIAL is highly useful

rajnikanth 2 months ago
Is it good for a girl student to give a try to Kishore Vigyanik Protsaha Yojana. Which types of students (specially girls) should choose this test for making their career to avoid...

After completing studies, you can chose to go for higher research at world class laboratories and institutions as scientists, or could go for post of Professorship in IITs, NITs or other...
  img
Abhishek Kumar 18 days ago

It is never a bad idea to give competitive test, it helps one gauge the competion, which is btw ,huge.

shubham sharda 6 days ago
why do students prefer core companies? why core companies are better then non core companies?

The trend of engineering graduates opting for IT companies, leaving a talent crunch in the core industry seems to be slowly changing. Anna University this year attracted over 30 core...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 17 days ago

Core companies are where you will use the knowledge that you have studied in your engineering. In non-core, work is generalistic which may bore you after some times.
  img
Abhishek Kumar 17 days ago
I am a foreign citizenship holder.(Tanzanian). Is there a foreigner’s quota for admissions in IIT ? Which IITs give such quota and in which fields ? How much rank is good enough to get...

Yes of course, there is NRI reservation scheme in IIT-JEE. Please check the prospectus once, You will get whole info.. Good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago

@saurabh kumar can u please give the link of the prospectus ? i cant find it oline ? thanks ! -ayush.

Ayush Mehta 5 months ago

@saurabh kumar can u please give the link of the prospectus ? i cant find it oline ? thanks ! -ayush.

Ayush Mehta 5 months ago
SIr actually i am getting 113 marks in jee main should i start preparing for jee advance

Dear Student, Your marks are very close to previous year’s cutoff marks and this year predicted cutoff. Now given that paper was little tough this time, cutoff this year will go down...
  img
Nishant Vora 12 days ago

your score is deadline on cutoff marks last year cut off was 115 lets hope for best prepare for bitsat and adv also approve if useful

ng29 12 days ago
What are X-rays actually?

X-rays are a form of invisible, high-frequency electromagnetic radiation. The wavelength of x-rays is between 10 and 0.01 nanometers, corresponding to a frequency of 30 PHz to 30 EHz. X-rays...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »