Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

what is pool campus selection?And how to prepare for it?

what is the highest packages given in FET GKV Haridwar

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Alok,

Highest package for  GKV Haridwar was around 12 lacs and this statistics keep on changing every year for every college.

Best Of Luck...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir, I have chosen slide option in first round allotment. What is further procedure?
You will have to wait till further announcement of any upgradation of branch within that institute. Also please once again go through the couseling procedure. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
Just wait and watdch, may be you are asked to report at a particular institution or asked for the choice of a branch, meanwhile , you may visit the websites of some other renowned...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
is there is any great furture scope in robotics
I don't really see a scope for robotics in India. We haven't been investing in robotics lately. Forget about scope, we haven't even started out thinking about machine learning, or...
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 2 months ago
Exactly there is a wide range of future scopre for robotics, new advancements are taking place day by dfay and in the coming years you can’t even predict that which heights technology is...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
give some good iitjee coatching classes in indore
Dear Student, Top IIT JEE coachings of indore are Allen, Aakash, Ranker’s point, Resonance. There are more coachings like Gupta Tutorial, stratford, Ribosome, Catelyser. You can also...
some good iitjee coatching classes in indore rankers point catalyser kalpravax allen indore stratford acadmey resonance indore success point injeenious acadmey iit circle PLEASE ..... if u...
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 2 months ago
i will prefer u resonance among all coaching centres resonance is best institute and gives very goodd material and coaching also and tests of resonancre are also of great level APPROVE IF...
ng29 2 months ago
I have been sellected for coaching centers of FIITJEE, VMC and Bansal. Which would be the best for South Delhi
I will go for Bansal classes , even FIITJEE is better. choice is yours, dont relyon my answer...plzz do consult some other people -- regards Ramesh
Ramesh V 5 years ago
How much does it cost to buy Foundation Course for class 6 to 10? Aiim MBBS and IIT/JEE?
Pls register for a demo and ask for such queries.
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Thank you very much for the repy. What are differnet modes of payment and after buying what are the content items I recieve and by what frequency? I mean, do, I recieve text book materials, ...
ABDULMUNEEM 4 months ago
The cost will be around Rs.50,000-Rs.70,000
Adarsh 4 months ago
Can I get chance in ISM Dhanbad with mining engineering??? my sc rank is 1468.
Yes you may get.
95% sure wait till you get it is a prestigious branch to get at ISM.
Akshit Matthew 2 months ago
ya maybe , there are chances you may get it plz approve
Prajwal Kavad 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details