what is pool campus selection?And how to prepare for it?

what is the highest packages given in FET GKV Haridwar

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Alok,

Highest package for  GKV Haridwar was around 12 lacs and this statistics keep on changing every year for every college.

Best Of Luck...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Is halliday resnick and krane good for physics? im completing H.c. verma. after that with which book i should move on?

No doubt Rescnick, Halliday OF FUNDAMENTAL PHYSICS is a good book. After completeing HCVs you may try DC Pandey series of Physics with a previous years IIT-JEE solved papers chapter-wise....
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
sir, how is IIITDM-Jabalpur CSE???

IIITDM-CSE is quite good. Infact, its the CSE branch which stands out in terms of placement and quality of education Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago
Sir/Ma’am.... How is chemical at kgp? in terms of difficulty level, scoring and placements? I find maths and physics interesting (and physical chemistry) do you think I might not gain...

chemical at kgp is good , in terms of difficulty level not very difficult, scoring is eay and placements are good, this will also include lots of maths and chemistry.
  img
Sher Mohammad 4 months ago
Two spheres of radii r 1 and r 2 have densities ρ 1 and ρ 2 and specific heats s 1 and s 2 respectively. If they are heated to the same temperature, then the ratio of their rates of coolling...

For 1stsphere\ mass=m1 radius=r1 volume=4/3*pi*(r1)^3 So, mass=volume*density = 4/3*pi*ρ1 *(r1)^3 Similarily do this for sphere 2. As both the spheres are heated to the same temperature...
  img
Ravi 27 days ago
May I know if I can opt for IIITDM JABALPUR-Mechanical or JNTU- AP state colleges ?

yes you can opt...
  img
Amit Shekhar 2 months ago
Sir, Got 160 in mains and 91% in cbse can I get NIT T CSE I belong to SC category and I have state quota? Also can I get IIST? Also mention the rank that I require to get IIST? Also predict...

Hi, For the expected branch and college you can visit College and branch predictor for JEE Maons. Here is the link : http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Also...
  img
Yash Baheti 4 months ago
View all Questions »