tell me some ways to enhance my mathematics bcoz i dont know how to use the studied concepts in the problem

tell me some ways to enhance my mathematics bcoz i dont know how to use the studied concepts in the problem

Grade:12

2 Answers

RAHUL ROHILLA
askIITians Faculty 873 Points
6 years ago
The best way to improve at maths is simply to do more maths. The more problems you've solved, the more familiar new problems look, and thus the more ideas you'll have to tackle them.

You'll also improve your ability to think logically and problem solve. You'll learn to see problems in a new light, which often reveals a lot.

If you just want to learn a newmathematicaltool (eg calculus) but don't need to use it in any particularly clever ways (eg you want to pass a particular exam) then your best bet is to sit down with a teacher and do example questions.
shekharnandanwar
109 Points
6 years ago
First of all you should be thorough with the formulas ,even with th basic formulas also. You should try to solve the problem on yours own. Go through the formulas ones when starting the particular topic. Atleast do maths everyday for 4 hours.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free