Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

exam schedule for iitjee 2013

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

every year iit is conducted on second sunday of may

4 years ago

There will be no JEE in 2013 . They are clubbing both IIT and AIEEE in 2013

PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER IF YOU LIKED IT!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Can someone please tell me about the colleges that offer petroleum engineering in India and the cut off needed in jee exams?

HELLO SHEKHAR I NEED TO TELL YOU THAT CUTOFF FOR JEE EXAM IS NOT DECIDE PREVIOUSLY AND IT IS ALWAYS DIFFERENT EVERY YEAR. FOR MAINS IT IS IN BETWEEN 80-130 MARKS FOR GENERAL AD FOR SC IT IS ...

SAHIL one month ago

Top colleges to pursue Petroleum Engineering are: Indian Institute of Technology, Madras Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati University of Petroleum & Energy Studies Dehradun, Indian...

Natasha Roy one month ago
I am in 12 th std and have been facing lot of sadness lately, i am actually in isolation from friends and they avoid me anyway, this feeling of being different make me lose my motivation to ...

BRO . IT SEEMS THAT YOU LACK CONFIDENCE IN YOURSELF . THERE ARE TWO WAYS TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM . 1} FOR SOME TIME , FORGET YOUR FRIENDS . FOCUS ON YOUR STUDIES . YOU YOURSELF SAID THAT YOU...

sri tanish 7 months ago

just make a promise to yourself that u would use internet only for studies. set a goal for eg the upcoming entrance exams and say to yourself that u will use the internet for recreation...

Archita 6 months ago

Oh ok thanx for the advice, now final question, how to avoid distractions, i hv seen my studies suffer due to internet, the only way to fix my problem is to stop internet, but i cant tell...

Ishan Chaudhari 7 months ago
I am a stateboard student of tn ..,I am writing bitsat 2016...suggest me a good book for prep of 1 and half month

Yes, these are good books. Study daily 8-10 hours.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

You need to shape your mind towards competitive exams now. For this you should practice the previous years problems first so as to understand the pattern very clearly. Be confindent. and...
  img

Dear Student, Please refer to the below link to get the complete detail of BITSAT. http://www.askiitians.com/bitsat/ Thanks.
  img
who was the first prime minister of india??

First PM of India was Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru. He was the first Prime Minister before independence and was the Prime Minister from 1947 till his death in 1962.

disha 20 7 years ago
Hello Sir, I have got a BITS score 329.Can I get a seat in BITS Pilani for mechanical engineering in the third round ?

Yes, you have got a good score. There are high chances for you to get it.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago
Sir my mains air is 28000 i m gen category so i may nt make it for top 10 or 12 nits so is pec is d best available option 4 me as I`m confident I`ll upgrade my branch there

You should check the current status at Jeemains official website i.e. the status of counselling rounds and ultimately allotment of institutions,...after that visit the official websites of...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

Which branch do want to go for? and what is your homestate for jee mains coz u may get some course in your homestate

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago

Branch no.matter i want best available clg 4 me nd I'm from rajasthan sir....

pranav 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off