Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

exam schedule for iitjee 2013

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

every year iit is conducted on second sunday of may

4 years ago

There will be no JEE in 2013 . They are clubbing both IIT and AIEEE in 2013

PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER IF YOU LIKED IT!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

FOR GETTING GOOD UNIVERSITY/COLLEGE IN IIT ENGINEERING WHAT MATTERS THE MOST,OVERALL PERCENTAGE OF 12TH STD OR JUST MARKS OF PCM.

hi xavier to get admission in a good iit college or in a nit or some good private institutions are your all over percentage matters and not only of PCM. THAT s why it is suggested to give...

SAHIL 6 days ago

@ XAVIER That purely depend upon the colleges where u are seeking admission , in the case of iit , frst of all u need to qualify mains , and then u need to qualify advanced , and for mains...

Umakant biswal 6 days ago
sir iam studying 12 th class in rgukt apiiit rkvalley i want to take cse branch in btech so let explain job opppurtunities and salaries in cse and other branches as well in rgukt

@ rayapati Cse is the most favourite branch of the engg aspiring student . as u are a student in class 12 , so, from now donot target about the salary and placement status , do the job...

Umakant biswal 12 days ago

Dear Student, before any planning for a branch, I guess you need to prepare well for JEE mains and JEE advanced, do a wonderful job, get selected, follow the counseling schedule and get a...

Aneesh Sehgal 12 days ago
sir how is the EEE,ECE AND EEE branches of NIT DELHI please tell soon!! urgent!!

They are good. Also please visit its website to see the placement statistics their.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Yes they have the sufficient facilities their.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

sir my main query is about whether the practical labs of NIT delhi are well upto date or they lack somewhere?

Revti Raman one year ago
i am already doing a coaching for IIT-JEE . do i need to join a test series too ?? If yes, then when ??

Dear prerit I will suggest you to join any test series.wher you can compair with others.and also you will know the possible changing pattern of IIT JEE as well as you will learn how to use...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
i wanted to write kvpy exam can you please upload sx question papers? and what kind of question will they ask in the interview?

@ akshaya Kvpy is a kind of dynamic scholarship test which test how much deeply u understood a perticular concept , U can find the question paper on askiitian site it self only , kindly...

Umakant biswal 6 days ago

please check past year papers and sample papers fom these links http://www.askiitians.com/kvpy/sample-papers.html http://www.askiitians.com/kvpy/kvpy-papers/ thanks and approve my answer...

SAHIL 6 days ago
I get 180-190 marks in JEE mains 2 nd paper Architecuture. I am obc category and also get 95% marks in XII. please tell the which rank i got.

Dear student, Pls check ur rank using our rank calculator http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago

hi sir please check cutoff marks then you will definitely get an idea about this.and login www.askiitians.com.

NARAYANA 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off