Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

exam schedule for iitjee 2013

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

every year iit is conducted on second sunday of may

4 years ago

There will be no JEE in 2013 . They are clubbing both IIT and AIEEE in 2013

PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER IF YOU LIKED IT!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Which books are good for iit jee maths?Which book is better one Skills in coordinate geometry by Dr Sk Goel goyal or New pattern iit mathematics,sk goel...

sorry for above answer ncert maths also good book but not iit jee inprepation jee you have read concept if you read only one book you don’t get full knowledge first you read telugu academi...

RAMCHANDRARAO 5 months ago

NCEERT BOOK IS GOOD FOR IIT JEE EXAM EXAM ALL THE BEST BEST OF LUCK THANK YOU WISH YOU HAPPY NEW YEAR

RAMCHANDRARAO 5 months ago
tips to make concentration on study

Tips and strategies to improve your concentration Choose the right place to study Your choice of study space can influence your level of concentration. So, to promote concentration: Choose...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 10 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
I would like to order for KVPY study material. How do I do it online ?

Dear student You can go to the following link and order the material. http://www.askiitians.com/kvpy/study-material-kvpy.html
  img
Bhavya 28 days ago

Dear student, You can order books from Amazon.com Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 28 days ago
hii... i am tanvi gupta from jodhpur.. i am getting 312 in bitsat 2016 and 100 marks approx. in jee advance.. which college will suit me the best in these scores. pls help me.. not able to...

I’ll prefer Bits but it depends on which branch you want to take. Remeber one thing you can compromise with college but never ever compromise with branch you want to study.

Amey 3 days ago

i will definitely get a dual in pilani, goa and hyderabad. It will be Msc. +B.E .should i prefer it. cuz if i take direct BE it might be compromising.

tanvi 2 days ago

Then go for the dual course (Msc. + B.E.) as you’ll be getting your desired branch. All the best for your future!!!

Amey 2 days ago

Dear Student, just make up your mind forst which study programme you may prefer as there is a long list of most eminent colleges and Universities in our country which are providing quality...

14 hours ago
CORRECT ORDER OF STABILITY IS 1. -2 CH-C(TRIPLE BOND) CH & 2. - CH=C=CH - a. 1>2 b. 2>1 c. 1=2 d. none of these

Dear Rahul, The correct answer to this question would be (b). As you can see, both (1) & (2) are the different resonance structures of the same compound. But in (2) the charge is more...

Askiitians Expert Himanshu Geed - IIT Delhi 6 years ago
Which chapters should i focus on inorganic chemistry for jee advanced??

solid state,all group elements,electo chemistry ,chemical equilibrium,stoichemetry.

vamsi 2 years ago

No. It should be the periodic properties chapter primarily!

Pradyumna Sadgir 2 years ago

How to prepare for the various block elements

NANDA 2 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details