There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

exam schedule for iitjee 2013

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

every year iit is conducted on second sunday of may

3 years ago

There will be no JEE in 2013 . They are clubbing both IIT and AIEEE in 2013

PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER IF YOU LIKED IT!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hello.. this is manish kumar of class 11 .. .. and i am preparing for JEE of 2016. which books are good and preferable for mains and advance... please kindly answer it...

Dear student, aspiring for JEE 2016 well in advance seems a good way to go. As you have ample time on your hand, you should be steady in your approach for the exam preparation. As far as the...
  img
Ravi 6 months ago

You should read NCERT and revise it many times....Then for JEE preparation you can select H C Verma for physics O.P. tondon for Chemistry and any good book for Maths......Read these...
  img
Naveen Kumar 6 months ago

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….&...
  img
Harishwar 6 months ago
sir please suggest a best book for bitsat exam

the cutoffs are - Degree programme at Pilani Campus Cut-off BITSAT-2014 score B.E.(Hons.): Chemical 326 B.E.(Hons.): Civil 322 B.E.(Hons.): Electrical & Electronics 359 B.E.(Hons.):...

Drake 17 days ago

BITSAT is generally easier than JEE Mains, easier simple questions entirely from NCERT syllabus. Work on the basics, there wont be any difficult questions that require considerable amount of...

Drake 17 days ago
I want to give online tests ,,,,,, for my preparation ,,,,,,,,,,, could u please tell wbsites taking free tests ..... if any

tcy online. totalgadha.com, pagalguy.com are some of the free sites.
  img
Suraj Prasad 3 days ago

yes of course there are some Melonprep.com, 100percentile.com there are sample test on allen website AND on EMBIBE also u can get some test approve if useful

ng29 3 days ago
6300 rank delhi region can i get CSE at DTU ??

CSE Cut off GE – 6150 OBC – 43687 SC – 92723 ST – 397597...
  img
Amit Shekhar 7 months ago
How to securing a website with client SSL certificate

Secure Sockets Layer (SSL): How It Works Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology protects your Web site and makes it easy for your Web site visitors to trust you in three essential ways: 1. An...

Amit Saxena 6 years ago

Reason to Implement SSL in Website.. If you have sensitive data on your site, or the site is intended for a limited audience, you may want to implement user certificate authorization, which...

Ravi Sharma 6 years ago

Here are some guidelines for the ticket problem description: Provide your site address (URL and path) Is the server Apache or IIS? If the server is not SSL-enabled, can the server admin set...

Himanshu Vijay 6 years ago
Which govt. college can i get at AIR overall 375000 and AIR category 224000 in jee mains? I belong to general category. Thank you..

These are some of the govt.colleges in which you may get admission as per your rank: National Institute of Technology, Dimapur National Institute of Technology, Raipur National Institute of...
  img
Ramreddy 9 months ago

In which round can I expect seat allotment?

PRERAK CHATURVEDI 9 months ago
View all Questions »