There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

exam schedule for iitjee 2013

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

every year iit is conducted on second sunday of may

3 years ago

There will be no JEE in 2013 . They are clubbing both IIT and AIEEE in 2013

PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER IF YOU LIKED IT!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Is there anyone who got above 375 in bitsat this year.??

bitsat is not over as there are 11 more days on bitsat will occur but here is my friend who got 350 in bitsat and his exam was on day previous one

ng29 9 days ago

Is the paper really hard??

Vishal Srivastava 9 days ago
I will be now coming in 12th std. And my basic conecpts for physics, maths and chemestry sucks. Can you please reccomend books regarding these 3 subjecs to clear my all basics and concepts...

for you the best book i would recommend first which is easy to understand is NCERT books then when you have build your concept, you can move ahead with the following book: Chemistry: O.P....
  img
Suraj Prasad one month ago

NCERT is the key to success for board exams u must refer HC VERMA OR FIITJEE RSM for physics for maths cengage OR ariahnt series by amit m aggarwal and sk goyal for chemistry humanshu...

ng29 one month ago

for boards refer only ncert physics hcverma maths CEngage publications chem himanshu pandey, rc mukherjee approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
i got 6245 in amrita entrance exam . Do i have any chance of getting ece in amrita coimbatore campus?

dear student, pls check opening and closing rank for past years on their website thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 5 days ago

Get to know about the query you have made by visiting the website of the uni.college, if you are not bale to make it then you can try at - SD Mewat college of engg and tech, Mewat Lovely...

Ayushmaan Vardhan yesterday
when you apply for nits other than home state will the category rank be considered or home state rank

Hi, Home state rank is considered for home state colleges only. For applying outside your home state, you Category AIR will be considered. Visit our college and branch predictor for an...
  img
Yash Baheti 10 months ago
How I can increase my problem solving speed?.....

approaching any problematic subject: Dont try to complete all theory part … generally students think to finish inch by inch of theory and derivations before starting problems but they fed up...

buddha one month ago

u must do large amount of questions while keeping timer set for each bunch of questions depends on subject and level of questions dont spend more time on questions that creeates problem to u...

ng29 one month ago

by practising large amount of good que in sufficient time

ng29 one month ago
My JEE Main rank is 6100.Suggest me the Top NIT Colleges to consider or should I prefer IIEST Shibpur which probably will be better than NIT?

Hii I am enlisting the names of the NIT’s which you can get with this rank of yours. 1 Jaipur 2 Nagpur 3 Rourkela 4 Calicut 5Tiruchirappalli 6 Bhopal 7Nagpur 8 Jalandhar 9 Surat but if...
  img
Sourabh Singh 8 months ago
View all Questions »