“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

exam schedule for iitjee 2013

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

every year iit is conducted on second sunday of may

3 years ago

There will be no JEE in 2013 . They are clubbing both IIT and AIEEE in 2013

PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER IF YOU LIKED IT!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i had got 360000 ranking in mains & belongs to sc catagory .can i aspire about getting seat in nit in spot round,

May be possible that your category helps you out to get a seat in an NIT, but can’t say anything for sure,....you better keep an eye on the counselling rounds followed by the spot round and ...

Soneel Verma 26 days ago
sir how is gurukul kangri uk?

Its an ok college, but better than some private engg college.... But try to have CS, EC, IT or EE ..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 13 days ago

rned a good image in the field of quality education but I would suggest you to compare and contrast its features with some leading institutions where the students are committed quality...

Soneel Verma 13 days ago
Hello Sir/Madam, I have got 7762 OBC category rank, can i get admission in Sardar vallabhbhai patel NIT, Surat, Gujarat in Computer Engineering Branch? Plzz Reply....

give the full details of All india open rank and any home state preference
  img
Avinash one month ago

I’ve got CRL 32690 and I’m from Gujarat with OBC rank 7762, then can I get admission to Sardar vallabhbhai patel NIT, Surat, Gujarat in Computer Engineering Branch?

THAKORE DARSHIL HIMMAT one month ago
Jee Advance 2015 Opening and closing Rank List I got here way2mca.com/jee2015.php

How can you get the opening and closing rank of jee advanced 2015. Still the procedure of conselling is not compeletd yet. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 28 days ago

Ok then Its fine.
  img
Vijay Mukti 28 days ago

This is Opening and closing rank based on fisrt round only you can view it at jeeadv.iitb.ac.in/summary-seat-allocation-round-1 in the pdf file

Mohammad Azaz 28 days ago
Q.177 DOB Genetics

Hi Student Dihybrid Cross will be between F1 progeny of above cross. So, F1 progeny of above cross will be ++/ab. Gamestes produced by this individual will be ++, +a, +b and ab. In this cae,...
  img
Sumreet Johar 9 months ago

Hi Student Dihybrid Cross will be between F1 progeny of above cross. So, F1 progeny of above cross will be ++/ab. Gamestes produced by this individual will be ++, +a, +b and ab. In this cae,...
  img

Hi Dihybrid Cross will be between F1 progeny of above cross. So, F1 progeny of above cross will be ++/ab. Gamestes produced by this individual will be ++, +a, +b and ab. In this cae, +a and...
  img
What is the fee structure for MBBS in AIIMS

FEES AND EXPENSES FOR AIIMS (2013) A) For Indian Nationals: The dues are to be paid in cash immediately, after you have been declared medically fit in the Medical Board of the Institute as...
  img
Sumreet Johar 11 months ago
View all Questions »