Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: IND30

exam schedule for iitjee 2013

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

every year iit is conducted on second sunday of may

4 years ago

There will be no JEE in 2013 . They are clubbing both IIT and AIEEE in 2013

PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER IF YOU LIKED IT!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

How can i remember the reactions in the inorganic elements??? in p-Block Elements there are so many methods of preparation and reaction and properties. Please help me as soon as possible.

@ shreyas actually every student faceing problem with p block , but with constant prep u can do it . at frst also i got scared with the large no of ncert pages . but the follwoing strategy...

Umakant biswal 19 days ago
Hi sir, i am mahesh the indian engineering service exam is conduct for govt or privte jobs? expalain about ies exam

@ mahesh the IES are conducted for govt jobs purpose and its conducted by upsc , which is a govt organisation . here the candidate who will be recruited are termed as class 1 officer in...

Umakant biswal one month ago
does manufacturing processes and automation engineering (MPAE) at NSIT involves electronics and computers?

Automation Engg is better than Manufacturing Process. Yes, sofe software knowledge would be there in Automation Engg...Actually its a combo of Electronics + Mechanical + Electronics.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
I have got IIIT Lucknow in first round of seat allotment in JOSAA counselling. Do students of IIIT Lucknow study in IIIT Allahabad from same faculty and same placements? What are the pros...

Dear Student, Since IIIT-L is still in the making and we all know that it will take some time to be functional (at least 5 years, but till then the students will study at IIIT-A), I would...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
my OBC-NCL rank of jee main 2016 is 23000. can i get a nit?

please make a visit on the link. you will get best options available for you there http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html thanks and post if any doubt regards...

SAHIL one month ago
Which branch option is better, Production at IIT Delhi or Electrical at IIT Roorkee?

Dear Friend, logically thinking a person chooses a branch of an educational degree after wisely analysing the future scope and worth only and as per this concept you must go for Electrical...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

ELECTRICAL AT IIT ROORKEE IS A BETTER CHOICE THAN PRODUCTION AT IIT DELHI. NO DOUBT IIT DELHI IS A VERY GOOD COLLEGE BUT DEAR YOU ARE NOT GETTING A GOOD BRANCH AT DELHI CAMPUS. MOREOVER IIT ...

SAHIL 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off