There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

exam schedule for iitjee 2013

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

every year iit is conducted on second sunday of may

3 years ago

There will be no JEE in 2013 . They are clubbing both IIT and AIEEE in 2013

PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER IF YOU LIKED IT!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
A mass is whirled in a circular path with constant angular velocity and its angular momentum is L.If the string is now halve keeping the angular velocity same then angular momentum is a. L...

L/4 Acc. to formula L = mvr = mωr 2 Keeping ω constant, if, r is halved, the L will get one-forth

Shivam Chopra one month ago
I am confused b/w cp ranker’s package and vibrant jee suceess pack. Which of the two will be best for jee mains 2015?

You can opt Vibrant study materials over CP.... But try to focus on previous on previous year JEE questions...chapter wise.......... Actually, most of the questions in JEE paper has been on...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago

img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
how many levels are there in ntse

2 levels First level exam for class X SAT: The syllabus for Mathematics, Science and Social Science will be broadly based on the prescribed respective State Board Syllabus from Std 9th -...
  img
Ravi 15 days ago
10 milllion=

Hello student, 1 million=10 lakhs=10,00,000 s0 10 million=100 lakhs=100,00,000=1 crore Thanks and Regards Shaik Aasif askIITians faculty
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 8 months ago

1 crore

kau 8 months ago
Are the faculty for the 4 year btech and 5 year dual degree the same? What should be preferred between MnC Delhi btech or dual degree?

they will be the same. you just got to know whether you want to do more research in that field, then only do an mtech. dont go about taking a 5 year course, if you are planning on doing upsc...

Vineet Vinayak 8 months ago

jocsap not opening.....I am in tension now as I have to do some changes before locking it :( :(

Kunal 8 months ago

do you also need to do some changes also in your choice list ???

Kunal 8 months ago
If the sum to infinity of the series :- 1 +4x + 7x 2 + 10x 3 ...infinite = 35/16. Find x?

solution: S =1 +4x + 7x2+ 10x3.......infinite.......................(1) xS = x + 4x 2 + 7x 3 .................. infinite....................(2) eqn1 – eqn2 = (1 – x)S = 1 + 3x +...
  img
Ajay Verma 7 months ago
View all Questions »