exam schedule for iitjee 2013

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

every year iit is conducted on second sunday of may

3 years ago

There will be no JEE in 2013 . They are clubbing both IIT and AIEEE in 2013

PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER IF YOU LIKED IT!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
can you please suggest me whether to go for Metallurgical Engineering in Varanasi or join in Mech or ECE or EEE in NIT, Trichy or Suratkal in Karnataka or calicut. I am from Tamil Nadu.

Dear student, I would like to suggest that you join Mech or ECE in NIT as that will help you in future. Metallurgical has a very limited scope and unless you are willing to change your field...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 3 months ago

Hello Student, I think you should go for ECE or EEE or Mech because they are better branches. Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 3 months ago
216 x 3 + 1/ 125

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below Given 216x 3 +1/125 It can be simplified as (6x) 3 +(1/5) 3 ............(1) we know a 3 +b 3 =(a+b)(a 2 -ab+b 2 ) so by expanding...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 2 months ago
Will I get NIT goa with a rank in 18000s in mains?

Yes you may get, but i advice you to prefer branch over NIT, go for cse in any good old NIT if you can got or try for ece, ee, maths like branches...........
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
One straight line A pair of straight lines A circle A parabola

A pair of straight lines, but only the upper ‘V’.

Ami Reddy 21 days ago
my AIR in jee main 2014 is 377304 and i belongs to sc category …. so can iget admission to any NIT

As your rank is high there is a very less possiblity that you will get into NITs. The closing ranks for SC category are even lesser than your rank .But you can get admission into IIIT...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago
how is textile at iit delhi....what is avg placement salary??

textile at iit delhi is not very good branch the placments are also not good for this branch ....the avg placement salary is low in comparision of other branches.
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
View all Questions »