Sir i got 31k rank in Aieee.Nw in fresh couns eling against vacant seats, wot r my chances....Can i get Civil in any NIT.....Nd at dis Rank Cud u plz suggest me d preference order.....or ny suggestion abt ny Nit...NS i also lyk 2 no wots d scope in lower branches lyk minning,Meta,production...... Here is d Choices :-plz do help me......asap 1 National Institute of Technology, Agartala PRO, MEC,ELE,EIE,CSE,CIV,CHE 2 Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad BOT 3 Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal BIN, MEM 4 National Institute of Technology, Calicut CHE, BOT, PRO 5 National Institute of Technology, Durgapur BOT, MEM, CHE, ITY 6 National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur CIV 7 Malviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur MET 8 Dr. B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar BOT, CHE, ICE, IPE, TEX 9 National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur MEM, PIE 10 National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra IEM 11 Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur MME, MIN 12 National Institute of Technology, Patna ITY 13 National Institute of Technology, Raipur BMD, BOT, CHE,CIV,ITY,MET,MNM 14 National Institute of Technology, Rourkela BMD,CER, CHY, MAT, PHY, MIN 15 National Institute of Technology, Silchar CIV, CSE, EIE, ELE 16 National Institute of Technology, Hazartbal, Srinagar CHE,CIV,ELE,ITY,MEC,MET 17 National Institute of Technology, Surathkal, MIN 18 Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat, CHE,CHY,CIV,MAT,PHY 19 National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirapalli MME, 20 National Institute of Technology, Warangal BOT 21 Atal Bihari Vajpayee Indian Institute of Information Technology & Management, Gwalior (M.P.) IT 22 Pandit Dwarka Prasad Mishra Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design & Manufacturing, Jabalpur (M.P.) CSE, ECE, MEC 23 Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design & Manufacturing, Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu COE, EDM, MDM

Sir i got 31k rank in Aieee.Nw in fresh counseling against vacant seats, wot r my chances....Can i get Civil in any NIT.....Nd at dis Rank Cud u plz suggest me d preference order.....or ny suggestion abt ny Nit...NS i also lyk 2 no wots d scope in lower branches lyk minning,Meta,production......

Here  is d Choices :-plz do help me......asap

National Institute of Technology, Agartala

PRO, MEC,ELE,EIE,CSE,CIV,CHE

Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad

BOT

Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal

BIN, MEM

National Institute of Technology, Calicut

CHE, BOT, PRO

National Institute of Technology, Durgapur

BOT, MEM, CHE, ITY

National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur

CIV

Malviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur

MET

Dr. B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar

BOT, CHE, ICE, IPE, TEX

National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur

MEM, PIE

National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra

IEM

Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur

MME, MIN

National Institute of Technology, Patna

ITY

National Institute of Technology, Raipur

BMD, BOT, CHE,CIV,ITY,MET,MNM

National Institute of Technology, Rourkela

BMD,CER, CHY, MAT, PHY, MIN

National Institute of Technology, Silchar

CIV, CSE, EIE, ELE

National Institute of Technology, Hazartbal, Srinagar

CHE,CIV,ELE,ITY,MEC,MET

National Institute of Technology, Surathkal,

MIN

Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat,

CHE,CHY,CIV,MAT,PHY

National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirapalli

MME,

National Institute of Technology, Warangal

BOT

Atal Bihari Vajpayee Indian Institute of Information Technology & Management, Gwalior (M.P.)

IT

Pandit Dwarka Prasad Mishra Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design & Manufacturing, Jabalpur (M.P.)

CSE, ECE, MEC

Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design & Manufacturing, Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu

COE, EDM, MDM

Grade:12

1 Answers

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar
10 Points
14 years ago

Hi Ashish Sharma,

Best options are:

1. NIT Durgapur

2. IIIT D and M kanchiuram

Branch: Depends on your interest

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?