pls pls give me the names of highly recommende for for aieee

pls pls give me the names of highly recommende for for aieee

Grade:12

2 Answers

Pratham Ashish
17 Points
14 years ago

hi amit,

first of all i will suggest u to arrange all the ncert books means books of Physics , maths, chemistry of both class 11th & 12th as this will make sure dat u r totally in knowledge of the syllabus part atleast.....Also i wanna add dat ncert chemistry is the best possible book for the preparation of aieee if u hav gone thru every thing in d book den u r going to score maximum in the aieee exam....but regarding practise of problems ,u should buy books like h c verma for physics and according to me dis wud be sufficient for clearing of concepts and den u can do practise set present in the market like arihant books ,dey contain sufficient practise questios which is more dan enough for preparation,......

u can buy arihant books for all PCM as der material is quite good n will be enough to gat ur concepts clear n maximise ur answer time.....another thing i want to add is to buy previous 10-15 years papers as many questions r of repitative kind so u wud get 2 benefits from doing last yrs papers as u will get wid d pattern and also if any questions r repeated den u can score at a faster rate in d xam n dat will save u some precious time........

In d end u can join some test series so dat it will give u an xposure to d competion n will certainly help u in xam result in d future....

Best of luck for ur future ,.... <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1107304683 0 0 159 0;} @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin-top:0cm; margin-right:0cm; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} .MsoPapDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; margin-bottom:10.0pt; line-height:115%;} @page Section1 {size:612.0pt 792.0pt; margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt; mso-header-margin:36.0pt; mso-footer-margin:36.0pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best

Askiitian.Expert Rajat
24 Points
14 years ago

Hi,

Mathematics:Arihant's

Physics :NCERT + Resnick n Halliday

Chemistry : NCERT + TMH Question Banks

Regards,

Rajat

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free