Plz tell me how to make my physics coceptually clear and how to solve qu in exam

Plz tell me how to make my physics coceptually clear and how to solve qu in exam

Grade:

3 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
12 years ago

Dear student,

Please study from DC pandey and HC verma to clear your concepts......

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh - IIT Delhi

Ashwin Sinha
520 Points
12 years ago

Dear Majeed Siddiqui,

Participants have to give three hours daily for physics. Participants must build up a perfect conception in physics. They have to capable of answering any question whether it is hard or easy.

Initially for preparation of Physics for IIT JEE students have to read the book Modern ABC of Physics written by Sathish Kumar Gupta deeply. Try to understand derivation of each formula. They should also make a note book and write all formulae in note book.

Participants have to face main problem in numerical of physics. For this they have to repeat each and every chapter again and again and make a solid conception of each chapter, formula and question.

After base becomes strong, then read University Physics written by SEARS AND JAMENESKY. Participants should write questions in their note book and repeat the answer before examination. After that, students will achieve a clear conception.

At last students have to solve new pattern physics for IIT JEE questions written by SYNGEG LEARNING PUBLICATIONS regularly. According to questions asked in IIT JEE examination Rotational Dynamics, Electrostatics, Magnetic field of Current, Motion of charged particles in Magnetic field, Electromagnetic induction, AC and Modern Physics etc. Chapters are very important, so students should prepare carefully of these chapters.

To understand the nature of questions asked in IIT JEE examination, student should study questions of past ten years. Generally in this examination objective type questions, Graphical concept related questions, multiple correct answer type questions, assertion reasoning type questions, comprehension type questions, matching column type questions and integer answer type questions are asked. Try to answer these type of questions again and again.

At last it is enough to say that balance preparation of every chapter will ensure success.

Hope this helped you dear.........

All The Best.......

Please approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below, if you loved it...... Plz. Plz. Plz. don't forget to do it......Surprised

JibanJyoti Das
70 Points
12 years ago

2 mke cncpt clear start reading a book which suits u...from my view u can buy 1 simplified physics and try to understand them with u r doubts clearance and solving conceptual based question and their application..

4 list of books plzz free 2 post again

plzz approve my answer 4 future support--------------

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free