Sir, i have been in dilemma regarding which college to join. this year through AIEEE, i got a seat in Mechanical Engg. in NIT Silchar. again i got selection in BITS Goa in BE(Hons.) in Chemical Engg. i want to pursue Mech. but at the same time BITS goa is far better than NIT Silchar... how will it be to join BITS in Chem. engg. and what is the scope of chem. engg. in future?.. Please Help...

Sir,

i have been in dilemma regarding which college to join. this year through AIEEE, i got a seat in Mechanical Engg. in NIT Silchar. again i got selection in BITS Goa in BE(Hons.) in Chemical Engg.

i want to pursue Mech. but at the same time BITS goa is far better than NIT Silchar... how will it be to join BITS in Chem. engg. and what is the scope of chem. engg. in future?.. Please Help...

Grade:12th Pass

4 Answers

vaibh singh
71 Points
12 years ago

scope of chemical engg. is very good and has gud placemenys so go for it

best of luck

anush kapoor
4 Points
12 years ago

DEAR Jyotirmoy Sarma

GO FOR BITS GOA AS IT IS GOOD COOLEGES ,

CHEMICAL ENGINEERING HAS GOOD SCOPE IN TODAY'S WORLD ,PLACEMENTS FROM GOOD COLLEGES LIKE BITS GOA IS INCREASING IN CHEMICAL ENGG. IN BOTH PRIVATE & PUBLIC .

JUST GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
12 years ago

Dear student,

Chemical Engg at BITS Goa is a very good branch and there are excellent placement opportunities.

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh - IIT Delhi

Varun Kumar
19 Points
12 years ago

Without second thought go for Chemical Engineering at BITS, Goa. Not only BITS Goa is good college but chemical engineering is also good branch

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free