Please tell me what was the average and highest package in MNNIT CSE last year and also what was that in DTU IT branch. I have not been able to get authentic data from anywhere so i want you to help. Also, in DTU it is said that there will be no branch change after 31/12/2011. So, does it mean that our peformance in first sem may help us get upgraded even within six months? Please reply ASAP. Thanks

Please tell me what was the average and highest package in MNNIT CSE last year and also what was that in DTU IT branch. I have not been able to get authentic data from anywhere so i want you to help.

Also, in DTU it is said that there will be no branch change after 31/12/2011. So, does it mean that our peformance in first sem may help us get upgraded even within six months? Please reply ASAP.

Thanks

Grade:12

2 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
12 years ago

Dear student,

The average package is around 4-6 lakhs per annum....

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh - IIT Delhi

Priyanka Khanna
8 Points
12 years ago

Dear sakura evelyn,

CSE @ MNNIT,Allahabad is better than IT @DTU in Packages for sure !!

My senior is studying @ DTU and he gave me this genuine information ..

Also ...yeah in DTU you can change your branch based on your performance in the first semester but it is liable to some restrictions ...

You can check that out after  enquiring about this with the college officials !

All the Best & Good Luck !!

Hope this helped you immensely...

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below...!!!Smile

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free