pls. tell me the avg. and max. package of nit surathkal mech. and cse ???? and is it better than nit warangal ???? (nit warangal site shows that pre. yr placement of nit surathkal is better than it's)

pls. tell me the avg. and max. package of nit surathkal mech. and cse ???? and is it better than nit warangal ???? (nit warangal site shows that pre. yr placement of nit surathkal is better than it's)

Grade:12

2 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
12 years ago

Dear student,

The average package is around 4-6 lakhs per annum...

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh - IIT Delhi

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
12 years ago

Dear Tushar Makkar,

NIT-Surathkal scored high packages in CSE & that made it better than NIT-Warangal in Placements in CSE branch in 2010 alone...

The Average Package for NIT-Surathkal(Mechanical Engg) is 12 lakhs & the highest package is around 20 lakhs !!!

The Average Package for NIT-Surathkal(CSE) is around 17 lakhs ....the highest was 24 lakhs !!

These are authentic information collected from the college authorities & students !

All the Best & Good Luck!!

Hope this was useful ...

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on"Yes" given below...!!Smile

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free