i have got mech.engg at thapar university and im also getting chem. engg. at bits goa.which is the right choice for me?

i have got mech.engg at thapar university and im also getting chem. engg. at bits goa.which is the right choice for me?

Grade:12

4 Answers

Ashwin Sinha
520 Points
12 years ago

Dear Ananth Kachroo,

You should not loose mechanical engg. at Thapar University.......... Just grab it.........

All The Best.........

Plz. Approve my answer by clicking ‘Yes’ given below, if you loved it……….. Plz. Plz. Plz. Don’t forget to do it…………Smile

KARAN ACHARYA
52 Points
12 years ago

go for mech at thapar.BITS GOA is a fast growing institute, but mech is better branch

PLEASE         APPROVE           MY           ANSWER         IF          YOU          LIKED         IT

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
12 years ago

Dear student,

Go for Thapar University...

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh - IIT Delhi

VIKAS RANA
30 Points
12 years ago

BITS goa is better than thapar. but mech. has more scope than chem. if you prefer college over course go to bits but i ,prefer you should go by your interest

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free