sir, after first round of councelling in jee 2011 , i am getting bs 4 yr mathematics and scientific computing at iit kanpur. sir , my problem is that i have already completed my first year in electronics and communication engg from dce and think to leave dce. please tell me future prospects of mathematics and mainly placements at iit kanpur. is placement 100 % at iit kanpur.also tell me toughness of subject at iit kanpur. finally help me what to do whether pay fees or not . ( KINDLY NOTE FEES IS NOT REFUNDABLE ).... what about if i would get b tech civil at iit bhu or b tech production at iit roorkee or b tech manufacturing at iit kgp.then i should leave or not?????

sir, after first round of councelling in jee 2011 , i am getting bs 4 yr mathematics and scientific computing at iit kanpur. sir , my problem is that i have already completed my first year in electronics and communication engg from dce and think to leave dce. please tell me future prospects of mathematics and mainly placements at iit kanpur. is placement 100 % at iit kanpur.also tell me toughness of subject at iit kanpur. finally help me what to do whether pay fees or not . ( KINDLY NOTE FEES IS NOT REFUNDABLE )....   what about if i would get b tech civil at iit bhu or b tech production at iit roorkee or b tech manufacturing at iit kgp.then i should leave or not?????

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

Aman Bansal
592 Points
12 years ago

Dear Vivek,

In my opinion DTU is a good college and you must not leave that.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free