sir, after first round of councelling in jee 2011 , i am getting bs 4 yr mathematics and scientific computing at iit kanpur. sir , my problem is that i have already completed my first year in electronics and communication engg from dce and think to leave dce. please tell me future prospects of mathematics and mainly placements at iit kanpur. is placement 100 % at iit kanpur.also tell me toughness of subject at iit kanpur. finally help me what to do whether pay fees or not . ( KINDLY NOTE FEES IS NOT REFUNDABLE )

sir, after first round of councelling in jee 2011 , i am getting bs 4 yr mathematics and scientific computing at iit kanpur. sir , my problem is that i have already completed my first year in electronics and communication  engg from dce and think to leave dce. please tell me future prospects of mathematics and mainly placements at iit kanpur. is placement 100 % at iit kanpur.also tell me toughness of subject at iit kanpur.  finally help me what to do whether pay fees or not . ( KINDLY NOTE FEES IS NOT REFUNDABLE
 )

Grade:Upto college level

2 Answers

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
12 years ago

Dear vivek sah,

Leaving Electronics & Communication Engg @ DCE for Mathematics and Scientific Computing @ IIT-Kanpur is not wise !!

Stay with Delhi College of Engineering(ECE) because the placements in this branch in DCE is better than Mathematics and Scientific Computing Branch @ IIT-Kanpur ...

Stay with Delhi Collge of Engineering(ECE) if you are wise enough !!

Manu, you are wrong !!

See the Status Last Year ..!!

All the Best & Good Luck !!

Hope this helped you a lot..!

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" given below..!!Smile

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
12 years ago

Dear student,

I would suggest go for Mathematics at IITK...

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh - IIT Delhi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free