hello, i want to know that is ncert concepts and theory same as the theory and concept required for the iit jee preparation. and i m the fresher. and i have only 6 months in my hand so please tell me that how can i make the best use of ncert in physics ,chemistry and maths so that i can crack iitjee with high rank under 1000. please reply ........

hello,

i want to know that is ncert concepts and theory same as the theory and concept required for the iit jee preparation.

and i m the fresher. and i have only 6 months in my hand so please tell me that how can i make the best use of ncert in physics ,chemistry and maths so that i can crack iitjee with high rank under 1000.

please reply ........ 

Grade:

3 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
12 years ago

Dear student,

Only NCERT chemistry is good...rest are not upto that level....

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh - IIT Delhi

Siddharth .IIT Kharagpur
18 Points
12 years ago

U require rank below 1000..............be patient.........

The JEE syllabus is very precise and short compared to other enterance exams but it demands a sound understanding of the concept.

Take a copy of JEE syllabus and keep it by your side while u prepare.

NCERT Maths is not enough........get through with concepts pertaining to JEE and do a lot of practice to increase speed and accuracy.MTG books by Ramaniah is a very good option and SK goyal new pattern maths also does great if u can spend some time.

PHYSICS is different, get perfect with concepts of  NCERT and HC Verma solve problems from the same including examples and complete Rank booster copy of Resonance.

Problems and examples from NCERT make sure that u are sound in basics.

Problems form HC Verma gradually take u from low level to higher one and ensure that u get your soul into concepts ..........Do not miss Obj 1 and Obj 2 exercises from HC Verma, they are very important.

Rank booster of resonance gets u on competetive nerve exactly required for JEE.

Chemistry:-

Strictly DO NOT follow big,fat books available in market for JEE preperation.. NCERT books are best suitable for JEE...

For Organic and Physical u may want to take other references but do not cross limits of JEE.

For Inorganic be through with NCERT only and nothing else .....that's well sufficient and more over u have stipulated time.

Get hold of good practice books for Physical and Organic.

Solve all examples and problems of NCERT first make sure that u know every corner oF JEE syllabus pertaining to those books..

DO SOLVE previous JEE questions in all subjects 

ALL THE BESTWink

Jaya IITK
207 Points
12 years ago

Physics get the thoery part clear 4m ncert u need to thnk a bit... bt it wil make ur cncept clear dont attempt numericals xcept the intext questions

Chem is rly gud... do it properly

N for maths it nt advisable to solve it for the purpose of jee.. its 2 below or jst nt acc.. to jee pattern

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pls approve my answer by clicking on yes below!!!!!!!!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free