i got chemical engineering in ism dhanbad(this is the 1st yr of this course here).will i get a good job in 4 years

i got chemical engineering in ism dhanbad(this is the 1st yr of this course here).will i get a good job in 4 years

Grade:

5 Answers

Aaliya Singh
48 Points
12 years ago

Ya!!! definitely !!!!

ISM is a very prestigious institute...... So dnt worry..!!!U vl get placed vd a very gud offer..!!!

Plz do approve my answer vd a 'yes'!!!!

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
12 years ago

Dear ASHWIN CHAND,

Why not??

Of course you will get god jobs after four years from ISM,Dhanabad(Chemical Engg) ....!

Why do you think it that way ?? The Placements will always be good in ISM !!

All the Best & Good Luck !!!

Hope thishelped you .!

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below..!!Smile

Jaya IITK
207 Points
12 years ago

Sure chemical is a gud branch but working conditions are generally not gud that u shud keep in mind

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pls approve my answer by clicking on yes below!!!!!!!!!

Ashwin Sinha
520 Points
12 years ago

Dear Ashwin Chand,

Congrats!!!!! You don't worry!!!!! ISM Dhanbad is good, & you will get a good package at the last. Be a sincere student!!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!! Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!! Don't forget!!!!!!!Smile

Sukhendra Reddy Rompally B.Tech Mining Machinery Engg, ISM Dhanbad
93 Points
12 years ago

Hello ASHWIN,

Yes, Chemical engg is started this year, but the department is not new as they have converted M.Sc Chemistry seats to chemical engg, the dept. is well established. You dont have to worry at all,...all the above, I am sure you can get slided in the second round,...so relax :)

THANKS  and ALL THE BEST

PLZZZ APROVE MY ANSWER IF YOU LIKE IT

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free