Dear Friends , Kiindly suggest me to take a strong decision in the following scenario: I got Btech Petroelum Engineering Course in ISM DHANBAD this year. I was placed at AIEEE state rank of 44 and all INdia Rank of 6100 Got BITSAT score of 329 Also got NEST2011 rank at 109 adn assured seat in NISER or DAE CBS in MUmbai with INSPIRE scholarship of Rs 80000 per month for five year INtegrated course. IN the above circumstances above kindly suggest whihc course i have to prefer adn if i took NISER or DAE CB MSc integrated in Chemistry wat rall its future prospects other than DAE /BARC assured job as Scientist. Please reply at the most early

Dear Friends ,

Kiindly suggest me to take a strong decision in the following scenario:

I got Btech Petroelum Engineering Course in ISM DHANBAD this year.

I was placed at AIEEE state rank of 44 and all INdia Rank of 6100

Got BITSAT score of 329

Also got NEST2011 rank at 109 adn assured seat in NISER or DAE CBS in MUmbai with INSPIRE scholarship of Rs 80000 per month for five year INtegrated course.

IN the above circumstances above kindly suggest whihc course i have to prefer adn if i took NISER or DAE CB MSc integrated in Chemistry wat rall its future prospects other than DAE  /BARC assured job as Scientist.

Please reply at the most early

Grade:12

2 Answers

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
12 years ago

Dear afzal akhtar,

DAE CBS(Bombay) wih Inspire Scholarship of 0.80 lakh/annum for five year integrated course is the best option !!

You will certainly get very good opportunities & placemnts after your five year course !!

After this you may go for Technnical Stream if you like by writing GATE (or) go for high profile Research jobs since you have an Integrated Degree !!

The Possbilities are endless here !!

You are quite Lucky !!

Go for Inspire Scholarships & Integrated M.Sc Course(Chemistry) !!

This is a once in a lifetime opprtunity so just grab it dear...

All the Best & Good Luck !!

Hope this helped you immensely..!

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below..!!Smile

Mir Noaman Ali IIT-Roorkee
57 Points
12 years ago

Dear Afzal,

I would strongly recommend you to go to Bits.Petroleum as career is not safe ,you will have to stay offshore away from your family and your bitsat score is very good.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free