My State Rank for DA-IICT is 73, and that for SVNIT is 136.& AIR 5703 I will get SVNIT any Branch of Engineering and DA-IICT as well. What should I prefer? I have to take decision in next few days. I enjoy studies. I am interested in E.C.I have taken reviews from many and are of mixe nature. Please advice. i want to go for MBA or M.S. after graduation in any reputed Business School in India or abroad. Please guide. Thanks @ I am likely to get in Electric Electronics or Mechanical at Surathkal later on….To get Reputed Institute,should I change discipline ? i want to go for MBA or M.S. after graduation Shrey Sanghavi

My State Rank for DA-IICT is 73, and that for SVNIT is 136.& AIR 5703 I will get SVNIT any Branch of Engineering and DA-IICT as well. What should I prefer? I have to take decision in next few days. I enjoy studies. I am interested in  E.C.I have taken reviews from many and are of mixe nature. Please advice. i want to go for MBA or M.S. after graduation in any reputed Business School in India or abroad. Please guide. Thanks

@ I am likely to get in Electric Electronics or Mechanical at Surathkal  later on….To get Reputed Institute,should I change discipline ? i want to go for MBA or M.S. after graduation

Shrey Sanghavi

Grade:

3 Answers

Jaya IITK
207 Points
12 years ago

Go for SVNIT..

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pls approve my answer by clicking on yes below!!!!!!!!!

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
12 years ago

Dear Shrey Sanghavi,

If you like Electrical Engg (or) Mechanical Engg then here is the prference order you must follow

1.NIT-Surathkal(Electrical & Electronical Engg)

2.NIT-Surathkal(Mechanical Engg)

3.SVNIT(Any Branch)

4.DA-IICT(Any Branch)

This is the perfect order that you must follow to go for a MBA or M.S after UG !!

All the Very Best & Good Luck !!!

Hope this helped you immensely..!!

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below..!!Smile

Ashwin Sinha
520 Points
12 years ago

dEAR sHREYA sANGHVI,

i WOULD SYGGEST YOU TO OPT FOR MECHANICAL 0R ec IN svnit sURAT!!!!!!!

gOOD lUCK!!!!!!!!

pLZ. APPROVE MY ANSWER BY CLICKING 'yES' gIVEN bELOW!!!!!!! pLZ. pLZ. pLZ.!!!!!! dON'T FORGET!!!!!!!Smile

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free