I want to thank you all for giving me time and I am quite satisfied with your answer.I further wanted to know that which topics can be given less attention.

I want to thank you all for giving me time and I am quite satisfied with your answer.I further wanted to know that which topics can be given less attention.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Pratham Ashish
17 Points
14 years ago
hi swapnil, I wud suggest u dat u mustn't think some topics can be given less attention but rather think in which topics u can score as much as possible.....Regarding topics in chemistry i will suggest u to just follow 12th ncert book as it is sufficient ,u needn't learn reactions in organic chemistry outside the domain of reactions given in the ncert book......Also for inorganic part u can do a similar exercise and can score good in ur exam....Ya regarding paper solving i wud suggest u to touch the match the column part of the paper in the last as it is the most difficult part in the paper given by jee these years ....difficulty is in the terms of probability of getting wrong answers is too high...... In physics ,if u want to save ur time in preparation , i wud suggest dat u needn;t attempt very long questions from some books like irodov or some others....always think of clearing of concepts rather than doing more no. of questions.....Same is for maths... in the end i am saying that der is nothing like less important topics cauz for qualifying jee u must be expert in all type of questions ....u must treat all topics as same but yes u can devote more time for topics which u think u can score easily.... Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best . Regards, Askiitians Experts Pratham IIT – Delhi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free