What is the difference between ECE and EEE? Which among the 3, EEE,ECE and Computer Science is better at BITS if I am equally interested in all the 3?

What is the difference between ECE and EEE?
Which among the 3, EEE,ECE and Computer Science is better at BITS if I am equally interested in all the 3?

Grade:12

5 Answers

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
12 years ago

Dear Vishaal Mohan,

The Major Difference is that in ECE you will be studying about wireless communication systems but in EEE all that you study will not go into wireless mode whatsoever !!

ECE is the Hot branch these days !!

Now given that you are intrested in CSE,EEE & ECE equally i suggest you to follow this order of preference while taking admission into BITS-Pilani

1.ECE

2.CSE

3.EEE

Hope this helped you immensely..!!

Please do not forget to give me a Thumbs Up by approving my answer by clicking on "Yes" below..!!Smile

Vaibhav Jindal (Meet the Champ)
53 Points
12 years ago

Dear Vishaal Mohan

ECE is not available in BITs Pilani. I strongly recommend you to opt Comp Sc over EEE in BIts because Comp Sc has better placements than EEE.

Computer Science>>EEE

Best of LuckSmile

Hope this has helped you!!!!!!

VIPUL GUPTA
52 Points
12 years ago

computer science at BITS is the best !!!

ece and eee are equally good.....they differ only in 4 courses (in those eee guys have machineing and power electronics whereas ece guys study communication and networking)

best of luck for your councelling!!

raj kumar
20 Points
12 years ago

actually now a days our salary is not depending upon the course selected....
but, juz the hardwork and our skills are paid
CSE- IS BETTER NOW A DAYS

arun prasath
18 Points
12 years ago

ece and eee differs only 4 coursers eee guys studying the machining & power electronices  ece guys studied in communication & networjing

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free