i got 228 marks in jee2011 (did'nt got selected) & air 4285(gen) in aieee. i think i am eligible for clearing jee. should i take drop or get admitted to nit's

i got 228 marks in jee2011 (did'nt got selected) & air 4285(gen) in aieee. i think i am eligible for clearing jee. should i take drop or get admitted to nit's

Grade:12

3 Answers

Vaibhav Jindal (Meet the Champ)
53 Points
12 years ago

Dear Anshul Chaturvedi

Yeah It is sure that you are worth an IITian.The choice is truly yours!!!  You have two choices either take admission into NIT and prepare for IIT JEE while your Btech first year or drop .According to me you should take admission in any NIT and then prepare for IIT JEE .

Best of luck Smile

Hope this has helped you !!!!

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
12 years ago

Dear anshul chaturvedi,

Better take admission in a Top NIT with the branch of your intrest then you parallely prepare for IIT-JEE !!

If you abandon the NIT that you have taken then it would mean serious problems in fututre if you failed to crack IIT-JEE yet again in 2012 !

Let that situation never come to you !!

Remember that "The bird in hand i worth two in the bush'

Hope this was helpful to you ..!!

Please do not forget to give me a Thumbs Up by approving my answer by clicking on "Yes" below.!!Smile

anshul chaturvedi
14 Points
12 years ago

which nit is best for me? i want cse or ec branch. would'nt it clash between jee preparations & b tech cource? i will have to get air under 2000 to get to older iit's!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free