hello,i have been alloted ismu dhanbad mining in iit counselling, but i have not taken in it but instead in nit trichy mech. so can i give 2nd attempt of iit. thank you

hello,i have been alloted ismu dhanbad mining in iit counselling, but i have not taken in it but instead in nit trichy mech. so can i give 2nd attempt of iit. thank you

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

Pratham Ashish
17 Points
14 years ago
hi, According to guidelines given by the iit jee during admission process is that if u r coming for counselling and after that if you any how get any branch then u r eligible candidate for admission but if u don't want to accept that offer then u just don't take admission in any of the iits or ism or iit bhu....now in your case since you didn't take the offer of admission at ism dhanbad then u r a very eligible candidate for giving jee next year as your 2nd n last attempt....there is not any thing objectionable untill this year is your 1st time.....so if it was ur 1st attempt then u can give iit exam next year...Also condition is that u must not hav paid ur admission fees...... for ur information i want 2 say that there are many cases when some guys hav cracked jee while studying in a different college , the only thing u hav 2 do is to manage ur time properly....... Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best . Regards, Askiitians Experts Pratham IIT - Delhi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free