ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I have been selected in MSC Biotech test conducted by IIT and got AIR 34. I will get IITR. I want to know is there placement after doing msc biotech from IIT Roorke ?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Alok Kumar,

You can get easily placed in top notch companies after doing M.Sc Biotechnology from IIT-Roorkee !!

Check out the Placement status from the IIT-Roorkee Website ..!!

Hope this helped you immensely..!!

Please do not forget to give me a Thumbs Up by approving my answer by clicking on "Yes" below..!!Smile

4 years ago

Dear alok Kumar 

You have done an excellent job . You will be definetely placed in top companies after MSC Bio tech from IIT R. Please check placement statistics details from the IITR website given Below 

www.iitr.ac.in

Best of Luck

hope this has helped you. 

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i have two questions :- Is NIT delhi excellent in ECE branch In the IES railways exam can a student having done btech with ECE apply for that exam

Yes EC at NIT D is good. Also BTech with ECE student can give IES as well as Railway exams. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti yesterday
I wish to opt for mechanical eng and i wish to participate in all kinds of tech fest held nationally and internationally...Among the nits please suggest the best order so that i can lock...

I will suggest you to visit the official website of jee mains to know the previous year opening and closing rank for different rounds. From there you can easily identify the order. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 5 days ago
Sir/Madam,xsplease guide me for some universities/colleges which also provide selection critetria other than JEE MAINS . I expect to score 93-94% in boards but only 90 marks in JEE MAINS .

BITSAT, SRMJEE, VITJEE, VJTI Mumbai, JAYPEE Univ, UPES Dehradoon, The good thing, IISc Banglore, premier institutions offers 4 year B Sc PHYSICS (Hons) programme, through its own entrance...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

yes lakshay there are many colleges that take admission without jee score ipu,bitsat,vit,isi,chennai mathematical institute, jaypee noida , upes dehradun, some college also offer...

ng29 2 months ago

Thankyou sir . Can you please tell me in which govt. college i might get admission with such marks in MAINS and BOARDS . ?

lakshay gaur 2 months ago
what is hostel fee for sastra university

you should probably check on its website .
  img
Abhinav one month ago

there are different fee slots for hostel fee such as single room,double room etc, the other top universities which provide you good placement ,scholarships,top infrastructure facilities are ...

abhinaipadachuru 23 days ago

you should visit its official website for your doubts

sajid 17 days ago
Sir,I have got 9928 rank in jee advanced and 39232 rank in jee mains.Please guide me which branch and where should I take? Do the older iits conduct spot round for admission? ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​...

No, IITs do not conduct spot rounds. For IITs and NITs previous year opening and closing rank, please visit the official website of the respective exams. You will definetly get the idea...
  img
Vijay Mukti 4 days ago

It may not be possible at IITs but yes you may surely get at some other reputed NITs....for an exact information you may try visiting at the official website of JEE main and get to know...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 days ago
Respected sir/madam: i would like to know about what would be the best and proper coaching class for IIT-JEE in Ahmedabad.

Dedicated Academy Pvt. Ltd. is the best academy in Gujarat headed from Delhi, it is giving best results even with average students , it is run a IITian and most of the teaching staff are...

rinku kumar 5 years ago

dear sir, i m vasu thakkar from sgm shiroiya english medium school . i m studying in 12 th grade recently and i m planing to take a one year drop as i want to study for iit level and then...

vasu thakkar 2 years ago

Parth Ashram is the best one. I am going there in Chankheda Branch. It is the only class in which faculty has studied in IIT. While in Mindtree, no one is of IIT.

Vishrant Vasavada 5 years ago
View all Questions »