Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

I have been selected in MSC Biotech test conducted by IIT and got AIR 34. I will get IITR. I want to know is there placement after doing msc biotech from IIT Roorke ?

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Alok Kumar,

You can get easily placed in top notch companies after doing M.Sc Biotechnology from IIT-Roorkee !!

Check out the Placement status from the IIT-Roorkee Website ..!!

Hope this helped you immensely..!!

Please do not forget to give me a Thumbs Up by approving my answer by clicking on "Yes" below..!!Smile

5 years ago

Dear alok Kumar 

You have done an excellent job . You will be definetely placed in top companies after MSC Bio tech from IIT R. Please check placement statistics details from the IITR website given Below 

www.iitr.ac.in

Best of Luck

hope this has helped you. 

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Sir, will cutoffs(closing ranks) after second round ? if it changes then by how much ranks it may change?

You should better visit the official weblink of Josaa and get to know what is the current scenario over there and get to know the status there,...................if you feel contented, then ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

in mp counselling my rank is 1900 what can i get in 2 nd counselling

aditya lahariya one year ago

Yes it changes and with a difference of 2000-2500 only.

Akshit Matthew one year ago
sir, i wanted some advise over selecting between engineering physics at dtu and ece at nit kurukshetra , and future options in both these areas ,and iam more inclined towards physics and...

Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...

Aneesh Sehgal 3 days ago
I got 8 as cgpa in math and science in 10 th board exam so am i eligible for kvpy????

Students enrolled in XI Standard (Science Subjects) during the academic year 2016-17 and having secured a minimum of 80% (70% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in aggregate in MATHEMATICS and SCIENCE...

SAHIL 2 days ago

Dear Student, kindly be sure that you have gathered the requisite score as well as eligibility criteria for getting admission, if you fulfill all the requirements, then it is well and good, ...

Aneesh Sehgal yesterday

@ manoj Kindly mention that the cgpa that u are talking about is overall or perticular subjectwise cgpa , if overall then u are not elligible , and if subjective then u are elligible . and...

Umakant biswal yesterday
Give me a good routine for hs exam my school time is 10 -5 and after school I take a tuition 5-9 daily so please give me a good routine my subjects is physics. Chemistry mathematics. Biology...

@ manish acc to my perspective , if routine will be given to you , then you will be burdened, thats what my thought regarding routine, see, suppose u have maximum 1 hr to do maths per day...

Umakant biswal 3 days ago

WAKE UP AT 5.30 AM STUDY MATHS FROM 5.30-7 AND PHYSICS FROM 7-9 THEN TAKE SOME REST AND PREPARE FOR SHOOL. READ NEWSAPER IN THIS TIME ATTEND SCHOOL AND TUTION FROM 10-9PM. TAKE SOME REST...

SAHIL 3 days ago
my st rank is 448 in the jee advance.. can i get admission in iits

Congratulations for an awesome JEE Advance rank. Obviously you can get admission at good IIT college in your preferred branch. In the meanwhile you can also check for some Private...

raghav dua 20 days ago
I'm getting mechanical in iit mandi and mechanical in dtu so which would be a better choice in terms of further opportunities of going abroad for ms and placements? i have no preferences...

If you’re looking for higher studies you need to get score good score in GRE, college preference doesnt matter much. IIT Mandi is a new one but you’ll definitely have a decent...
  img
Avinash one year ago

Prefer DTU over IIT Mandi. As Mandi is a newer IIT.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

You should go for IIT M

AKSHAY SHARMA one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series