Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: APR30

I have been selected in MSC Biotech test conducted by IIT and got AIR 34. I will get IITR. I want to know is there placement after doing msc biotech from IIT Roorke ?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Alok Kumar,

You can get easily placed in top notch companies after doing M.Sc Biotechnology from IIT-Roorkee !!

Check out the Placement status from the IIT-Roorkee Website ..!!

Hope this helped you immensely..!!

Please do not forget to give me a Thumbs Up by approving my answer by clicking on "Yes" below..!!Smile

4 years ago

Dear alok Kumar 

You have done an excellent job . You will be definetely placed in top companies after MSC Bio tech from IIT R. Please check placement statistics details from the IITR website given Below 

www.iitr.ac.in

Best of Luck

hope this has helped you. 

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

what are the courses offered by iit bombay

PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click on approve button ...and if you have any other question or dought keep asking

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 9 months ago

There is a wide range of study programs being offered at IIT Bombay, and you may check them by visiting the official weblink of the same and if you wish to widen your horizon then I may...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago
I’ve got CRL 32690 and I’m from Gujarat with OBC rank 7762, then can I get admission to Sardar vallabhbhai patel NIT, Surat, Gujarat in Computer Engineering Branch?

Dear Student, Please visit the official website of jee mains for previous year opening and closing rank for NIT Surat. You will get the idea from there. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

You need to check in at the official weblink of Jeemains or Josaa to check out your stature and the current status there i.e. the rankings and also the allocation of seats scenario etc. and ...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago
I am appearing for jee 2016. I think now I am wasting most of my time in deciding what to study. My syllabus is done, but I don`t know what to do now.. Help me with some tips

Dear Stident, Only revising the imp. concepts and formulas. And try to solve more and more questions in these days now. Also, all those concepts which you generally forget, right them in the...
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

Dear Afroz, You Know i am also trouble with same problem.But still i have an idea for how to prepare for JEE-2016.You have to do revision and write the main formulae in your nore book and...

SAI SARDAR 2 months ago
How The Global Positioning System works?

The Global Positioning System (GPS) is a satellite based navigation system developed by the United States Department of Defense. It is widely used for civilian navigation and positioning,...

Radhika Batra 7 years ago
Hi, Currently my Son Aryan is in class 9 and he would like to start his preparations for the competitive exams after class 12. Please advice on how he could go about a structured learning...

He should concentrate on PCMB subjects more as compared to other subjects. Also focus on his problem solving skill. Tell him to understand the problem deeply and then try to find other the...
  img

As such for class 9. study material is not required. The material provided to him from the school and the coaching institute (if any) will be sufficient.
  img

Yes we do provide the material.Please give your contact details and our concerned team would get back to you
  img
Which is better DTU CSE or NSIT CSE ????. I live in delhi close to dwarka but location is not poblem for me.

NSIT is better for CSE compared to DTU.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: APR30

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details