DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

I have been selected in MSC Biotech test conducted by IIT and got AIR 34. I will get IITR. I want to know is there placement after doing msc biotech from IIT Roorke ?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Alok Kumar,

You can get easily placed in top notch companies after doing M.Sc Biotechnology from IIT-Roorkee !!

Check out the Placement status from the IIT-Roorkee Website ..!!

Hope this helped you immensely..!!

Please do not forget to give me a Thumbs Up by approving my answer by clicking on "Yes" below..!!Smile

4 years ago

Dear alok Kumar 

You have done an excellent job . You will be definetely placed in top companies after MSC Bio tech from IIT R. Please check placement statistics details from the IITR website given Below 

www.iitr.ac.in

Best of Luck

hope this has helped you. 

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Which all exams are required to be an aerospace engineering? Is there any olympiad exams for this engineering?

The exam conducted for aerospace engineering is IIAEE = Indian Institute of Aeronautics Entrance Exam. There is one olympiad known as National Aerospace Olympiad. :)

Neeti 29 days ago

Check the site iiaeit.org , you’ll get everything there :)

Neeti 28 days ago

Where will it be conducted

VINEETH N 29 days ago
is there is any great furture scope in robotics

I don't really see a scope for robotics in India. We haven't been investing in robotics lately. Forget about scope, we haven't even started out thinking about machine learning, or...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one month ago

Exactly there is a wide range of future scopre for robotics, new advancements are taking place day by dfay and in the coming years you can’t even predict that which heights technology is...

Soneel Verma one month ago
Which branch Mechanical Or ECE better to study at DTU ? also i want 2 know which have better Govt.job ?plzzz help me

Govt. jobs are available for both the specialization. Prefer Mech.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

DTU has earned a very good image in the field of quality education as well as better placements, so. it is definitely a good pick and as far as the question of branches lie, i must say that ...

ece also have better carrier in private sector but if u want goverment job machenical is good ,,,, PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click on ...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one month ago
How is UTM-Shillong’s faculty for BTech courses? HOw is the infrastructure?

Dear Student, As UTM-shillong is a new college, so its not depeveloped yet. I will suggest you to refer to their website and look for the faculty profiles and most important is the placement...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago
what should be the marks and rank in iit to get a seat in computer science?

It depends as the rankings and scores vary each year but tentatively it must be in the range of 290 to 310, I suggest you to prepare well and follow these guidelines –Stay focused on your...

under 300

samagra one month ago
I jut tried 2013 AIIMS paer.(phy,che).out of 120 qns i got 8 correct and 7 wrong. Any hope of getting AIIM?????

Each incorrect response will get a score of -1/3 (minus-one-third). Each correct response will get a score of 1 mark and No credit will be given for the questions not answered. More than one...
  img
Raheema Javed 6 months ago

Yes you can crack AIIMS exam by doing hard work and practising AIIMS pattern questions.

Adarsh 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details