Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

I have been selected in MSC Biotech test conducted by IIT and got AIR 34. I will get IITR. I want to know is there placement after doing msc biotech from IIT Roorke ?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Alok Kumar,

You can get easily placed in top notch companies after doing M.Sc Biotechnology from IIT-Roorkee !!

Check out the Placement status from the IIT-Roorkee Website ..!!

Hope this helped you immensely..!!

Please do not forget to give me a Thumbs Up by approving my answer by clicking on "Yes" below..!!Smile

4 years ago

Dear alok Kumar 

You have done an excellent job . You will be definetely placed in top companies after MSC Bio tech from IIT R. Please check placement statistics details from the IITR website given Below

Best of Luck

hope this has helped you. 

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir how is gurukul kangri uk?
Its an ok college, but better than some private engg college.... But try to have CS, EC, IT or EE ..
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
rned a good image in the field of quality education but I would suggest you to compare and contrast its features with some leading institutions where the students are committed quality...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
My SC Category waitlist number is 2 in DAIICT,Gandhinagar. Can i hope to get an admission dere?
Yes you can.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
You may visit the official weblink of DAIICT and get to know the current status there, else there are so many other reputed institutions where admission can be sought,.All of these...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
can u tell me the expected closing rank for second round of jee advanced counselling for iit delhi chemical dual degree for sc for first round opening and closing ranks are 753 and 831?can...
Nothing can be predicted about counselling before official exposure but may be u can get chemical in delhi on basis of ur rank all the best APPROVE IF USEFUL
ng29 4 months ago
bt sir there are only 7 or 8 seats for sc can i still get?
navneet 4 months ago
Jee Advance 2015 Opening and closing Rank List I got here
How can you get the opening and closing rank of jee advanced 2015. Still the procedure of conselling is not compeletd yet. Thanks.
Ok then Its fine.
This is Opening and closing rank based on fisrt round only you can view it at in the pdf file
Mohammad Azaz 4 months ago
is classroom coaching must?or is a correspondance course good enough?
Hi Naina, Classroom coaching is must and should.....even if you are good enough to crack IIT-JEE class room coaching will enhance the rank....for good rank class room coaching is must and... chandra sekhar 6 years ago
how to prepare kvpy exam
Check the links for the preparaton tips from the last two years and you can also get study materials from the askiitians site
Avinash 4 months ago
Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana can be sought after by visiting on or and for the sake of locating good institutions, i may suggest to visit the official ...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details