Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

I have been selected in MSC Biotech test conducted by IIT and got AIR 34. I will get IITR. I want to know is there placement after doing msc biotech from IIT Roorke ?

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Alok Kumar,

You can get easily placed in top notch companies after doing M.Sc Biotechnology from IIT-Roorkee !!

Check out the Placement status from the IIT-Roorkee Website ..!!

Hope this helped you immensely..!!

Please do not forget to give me a Thumbs Up by approving my answer by clicking on "Yes" below..!!Smile

5 years ago

Dear alok Kumar 

You have done an excellent job . You will be definetely placed in top companies after MSC Bio tech from IIT R. Please check placement statistics details from the IITR website given Below 

www.iitr.ac.in

Best of Luck

hope this has helped you. 

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

hello, I just wanted to know whether in the 6th round of seat acceptance of josaa is the procedure same as that of document verification.Do I have to carry the same documents? Is there some ...

@ arushi , as per the previous records that i have , u donot have to pay anything else in the 6 th round of seat allocation process by jOSAA , I THINK THIS YEAR ALSO THE SAME TREND WILL...

Umakant biswal one month ago

dear Student, do carry your all credentials and testimonials along with you which have been intimated to you through the official weblink of Jossa and instead of carrying cash always prefer ...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
How much chapters should a scholar student study in one day for 12 th science board exams?

hi xavier i think if you are a scholar student you should give atleast 6 days to a single chapter . this will help in board as well as in competitive exams regards sahil

SAHIL one month ago

@ xavier . That purely depend upon the time u have for board exam , and the level of the brain of the student . beacuse some students take 2-3 days to complete a chap while some student...

Umakant biswal one month ago
sirs i would like to ask u 1 question can u pls tell me which of the following books is better for class 11 and class 12 cbse board exams 1)arihant all in one physics and all in one...

@ raghav if u are concerned about board exams then take arihant all in one physics and chemistry , its very helpfull for boards , even u no need to touch ncert if u can only aim for boards...

Umakant biswal 26 days ago

The books by arihant are better for board exams..........................................................................................................................

Mudit 26 days ago
sir, i am studying in 9th standard and am already half way through. i would like to start preparing for IIT. my problem is that i am in a remote town with no exposure for IIT preparation and...

HI vaibhav reddy You don’t need to worry about that now as can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing click here for more details about the packages in Askiitians...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
nit WARANGAL ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS OR MNNIT ALLAHABAD ECE WHICH IS BETTER

Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personla choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

mnnit allahabad ece is better than nit warangal electrical. i have considered placement as well as academic environment as a factor of comparison

SAHIL one month ago
if we were not alloted any seat in first round counsiling then can we apply for second round if possible what is the procedure

Yes you can apply for second round of counselling, it would be released after first round when college is alloted to the students, then CSAB call the data from the colleges and prepare a...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

Just visit the official website of JEEmain and find a link there and show your interest to be a part of subsequent round......if you succeed to be there, nothing like that, else surf out...

Soneel Verma one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off