Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

WHAT IS THE MINIMUM MARKS REQUIRED IN SCRA WRITTEN EXAM TO GET SELECTED FOR INTERVIEW

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear minku gaba,

About 60% of the total marks is required to get selected for interview in Special Class Railway Apprentice(SCRA) Examination !

For further information on SCRA Examination please click on the link given below

http://aryanclasses.com/SCRA-Special-Class-Railway-Apprentice.htm

Hope thsi information helped you immensely dear...

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below...!!!

4 years ago

Dear student,

Try to get around 50% to be on safer side,..

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh - IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

i m an avereage scorer and wishes to crack iit. i see iit questions aND try to solve them but i could not do them . they are hard for me to understand also when i ask teacher should i set...

Nothing is impossible, you don’t think over weakness.. You first go hard through all the basic concepts of topic and then check previous years questions on the topic.. Start with easy...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

Don’t lose heart and don’t be discouraged, be determined and never give up, sooner or later you will get results in your favour, follow these guidelines –Stay focused on your studies and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago
i have 42700 jee rank in quota what collges can i get???

chances are very less ,but dont losse hope and i advice u to fight till spot round , may be it will be helpful else u can try for other colleges like jaypee noida , upes dehradun APPROVE IF ...

ng29 10 months ago

i also got ajay kumar garg in upsee with rank 15000 gen and 635 in qouta is there any proability of getting iet lucknow ????

Prakhar Prasad 10 months ago
is there any furture scope in chemical engeneering

hello gaurav here im giving a detail about chemical engenering Chemical Engineering is one of those engineering courses that got pushed to the sidelines due to the electronics and software...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 10 months ago

Yes there is definitely a bright future for chemical engg, a no. of vistas may get open for you whether you join teaching, or go in industry or fly abroad, still if you have some doubts,...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
should i give it after completing 11 or after completing 12?

Dear Student, It is requested to reply on the same thread if you have already asked the question and is related to it. And if you are writing a new question then please write it completely....
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

you can give it while in class 11 or class 12 you can even write it after u complete class 12 ans is persuing some basic course in science

Archita 9 months ago
I want to put my son (now in 10th Std in Coimbatore School) in FIITJEE-Chennai to make him through to IIT. Is it a right choice.

Hi Mr.Ram Prakash, In chennai it is a right choice to make your son to join FIITJEE...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 6 years ago

no. there are better institutes than that!

jee king king 6 years ago
Is ncert books enough for scoring 200+ in JEE Manis?? And AIEEE books like TMH?? Will it give me a chance to score ????

yes, ncert books are enough for scoring more than 200+ in jee mains. other books will give an edge over other students. thanks

vb 5 months ago
any idea how to apply for scholarship in foregion universities ??? Whats the procedure ??? foR example i am talking about The Massachusetts Institute of Technology ??nf any criteria ??

For MIT online exam is conducted you should visit the official website of MIT and other universities like Cambridge or Harvard you need to qualify the JEE advance with CBSE board to give...

Akshit Matthew 10 months ago

i am not having money but still if any chance for scholarship ?? for example this year ayush sharma(kANPUR) went to mit a son of mechanic got full financial aid from mit ??? how this is...

aman kumar 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off