ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

WHAT IS THE MINIMUM MARKS REQUIRED IN SCRA WRITTEN EXAM TO GET SELECTED FOR INTERVIEW

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear minku gaba,

About 60% of the total marks is required to get selected for interview in Special Class Railway Apprentice(SCRA) Examination !

For further information on SCRA Examination please click on the link given below

http://aryanclasses.com/SCRA-Special-Class-Railway-Apprentice.htm

Hope thsi information helped you immensely dear...

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below...!!!

4 years ago

Dear student,

Try to get around 50% to be on safer side,..

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh - IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
can i change my group when i join biotech in bit ranchi if so pls let me know

Generally, You can change your branch after the first year that is 2 semesters. but for changing the branch every college has different rules. Please check that. Also all students can not...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

dear student, Do you mean that you can change your branch?
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

you should refer to your college rules about changing branches. they change with colleges. that would help u

Archita 16 days ago
Could you please list me the important exams other than the entrance exams a 12 th standard person should be giving ? ( like KVPY , scholarship exams etc )

Hi Student, Please give the information about your stream so that I can help you in a better way....
  img
Harishwar 8 months ago

PCM CS

Akshat11 8 months ago
how should i prepare for boards and iit together

hi, im preparing for both of them actually they are not entirely different. just concentrate on the iit syllabus. the syllabus is designed in such a way that it includes the board topics....

Archita 16 days ago

ya once if u r prepraing for iit then ur atomatically preparing for boad exams solving ncert must be ur first step of prepration for iit when it comes 2 languages spend weakly once...

Nicho priyatham 20 days ago

Its not too tough to prepare just while preparing ,make your climate study .Just pay an amount of concenteration and a logic to it . Be confident and accurate and a presicion to it . ALL...

ashish 5 days ago
Which book to refer for GK bio chem and physics and minimium study hours to crack aiims

Hi Please specify what do you mean by GK? It will help me to answer with clarity. As per the second question, there is no mininmum hours to crack AIIMS. One should devote their complete...
  img
Sumreet Johar 11 months ago
all the colleges under jee main like nits or iiits or cftis will allot a seat based on AIR or sc rank for a sc candidate? if not wat will be the use of sc rank?

The will alot the seat based on AIR including your rank in SC or ST category. They will take your rank in other category. If you are applying for particular category then yor rank in that...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago

Your sc rank will tell you that after these many sc people you will be allotd the seat. There are many universities which provide you good scholarship,excellent placement...

abhinaipadachuru 11 days ago

If you are applying for particular category then your rank in that category will be considered.

sajid 12 days ago
I have got 48% in Mathematics in WBCHSE. I want to drop this year and reappear next year. Considering the fact that I have done so miserably in Maths; do I fullfill the criteria for a CS...

The criteria for admission to IITs and ISM is that the candidate should satisfy at least one of these two criteria: He/she is within the category-wise top 20 percentile of successful...
  img
Abhinav 26 days ago

keep trying at IIt otherwise you can visit the websites of the following and try seeking admission there, and don’t drop – RV College of engg, Bangalore Lovely professinal...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 25 days ago

if your confident then you can drop the criteria for iits is 1. he/she should be in top 20 percentile 2.he/she should have secured 75% in board

sajid 9 days ago
View all Questions »