Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

WHAT IS THE MINIMUM MARKS REQUIRED IN SCRA WRITTEN EXAM TO GET SELECTED FOR INTERVIEW

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear minku gaba,

About 60% of the total marks is required to get selected for interview in Special Class Railway Apprentice(SCRA) Examination !

For further information on SCRA Examination please click on the link given below

http://aryanclasses.com/SCRA-Special-Class-Railway-Apprentice.htm

Hope thsi information helped you immensely dear...

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below...!!!

5 years ago

Dear student,

Try to get around 50% to be on safer side,..

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh - IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Can i gat any tips and tricks to crack UoH entrance test other than solving the papers(as i did i have allready completed it) ?

Dear Friend, go for extensive practice, be time-bound, use presence of mind and logic very atentively and of course get a training/coaching from a renowned coaching center, if you do well,...

Aneesh Sehgal 20 days ago

hi kamal the only but most important thing you have to remember is to take care of your time during the exam. donot be nervous and try to prevent short mistakes. nothing else you have to...

SAHIL 26 days ago
sir gd mrng iam studying p2 in ap iiit . in first semester iam failed in maths so plz suggest me that i will suitable for enginering or not

one single question paper cant decide your future ….so first of all you think the reason for your failure if it is your fault then workhard for future ….never put doubts uncleared ..clear...

KALYAN 6 months ago

Dear Ammulu, Don’t feel about your mathematics. Grade need for only get promotion to engineer not for your future. so, just try to get good grade in semister. In interview they don’t see...

vannala shivanand 6 months ago

Dear Ammulu, If you fail in Mathematics don’t feel sad if you practise so much problems in Mathes than you can get good grade in mathes.Don’t think the paper will be tough or easy that is...

SAI SARDAR 6 months ago
I want to get the basic details of onlone coaching and test series by askiitians i eant to get the online chapters for class11

Dear student You can leave your details here and our marketing team will call you providing all the information which you require before enrolling with us.They will arrange a demo session...
  img
Bhavya 2 months ago

Askiitians has a very good study material like Self study package in pendrive. It contains entire subject knowledge along with detailed discussion of questions. Pl contact support or...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
can you tell me the details about naturopathy and yogic sciences

A number of public and private colleges and institutes in India are offering Naturopathy course: Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences (BNYS). The eligibility to have enrolled into BNYS...

SAHIL 14 days ago
Sir can u plz suggest some books for practice for chemistry and physics for jee mains 2016 only.It would be better if it has solutions also.

Check the links for the best books to prepare JEE mains and advanced http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx
  img
Avinash 11 months ago

Thnx sir. I heard that tmh jee mains 2016 physics is good for practice can u comment on that

raghav agarwal 11 months ago

go for the f

vb 11 months ago
who was the first women governor in india

Dear Vandu singh Sarojini Naidu was the first woman to become the governor of a state in India Regards Badiuddin

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off