DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

WHAT IS THE MINIMUM MARKS REQUIRED IN SCRA WRITTEN EXAM TO GET SELECTED FOR INTERVIEW

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear minku gaba,

About 60% of the total marks is required to get selected for interview in Special Class Railway Apprentice(SCRA) Examination !

For further information on SCRA Examination please click on the link given below

http://aryanclasses.com/SCRA-Special-Class-Railway-Apprentice.htm

Hope thsi information helped you immensely dear...

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below...!!!

4 years ago

Dear student,

Try to get around 50% to be on safer side,..

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh - IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
My SC Category waitlist number is 2 in DAIICT,Gandhinagar. Can i hope to get an admission dere?

Yes you can.
  img
Vijay Mukti 16 days ago

You may visit the official weblink of DAIICT and get to know the current status there, else there are so many other reputed institutions where admission can be sought,.All of these...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 13 days ago
give some good iitjee coatching classes in indore

Dear Student, Top IIT JEE coachings of indore are Allen, Aakash, Ranker’s point, Resonance. There are more coachings like Gupta Tutorial, stratford, Ribosome, Catelyser. You can also...
  img
Vijay Mukti 5 days ago

some good iitjee coatching classes in indore rankers point catalyser kalpravax allen indore stratford acadmey resonance indore success point injeenious acadmey iit circle PLEASE ..... if u...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 5 days ago

i will prefer u resonance among all coaching centres resonance is best institute and gives very goodd material and coaching also and tests of resonancre are also of great level APPROVE IF...

ng29 3 days ago
I have got seat in AMU and KNIT sultanpur both in electrical branch . SO what should i choose?

I suggest to visit the official websites of both AMU and KNIT and check the details related to admission, fee structure, placements and wherever you find better features, go for that,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 13 days ago
sir i have 82.2% in CBSE. i want to know how much i have to score in jee mains next year so that i can get rank under 20000. please reply. this year i have scored 142 marks and got 72837...

Both the scores that is board score as well as jeemains score together matter a lot and if you wish to appear in the test again next year as well then improve your board score first and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 20 days ago

its not the entrance marks that determine ur rank;of course entrance marks are also important but board marks are very important.since u have got 82.2% in board u must try to score above...

priya dharshini 21 days ago

If you score above 250 then you will get a desired branch in a good NIT.

Akshit Matthew 20 days ago
i want to get 350 marks in BITSAT 2015 i just wanted to know the main topics to cover that

Important topics for BITSAT – Chemistry Most important chapters Chemical bonding Atomic structure p-block elements Carboxylic acid and its derivatves Mole concepts Biomolecules...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
sir,i want to know how many rounds are there in IITs this year for councilling?

There will be 2 rounds of JEE COUNSLING THIS YR.
  img
Charchit Tailong 13 days ago

Generally two to three rounds are there and if some seats are left vacant then fourth or subsequently spot round is conducted, the most deserving candidates get through in first two or at...

Soneel Verma 11 days ago

already 3 rounds are done,how can there be 2 rounds?

Ayush Saxena 13 days ago
View all Questions »