ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

WHAT IS THE MINIMUM MARKS REQUIRED IN SCRA WRITTEN EXAM TO GET SELECTED FOR INTERVIEW

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear minku gaba,

About 60% of the total marks is required to get selected for interview in Special Class Railway Apprentice(SCRA) Examination !

For further information on SCRA Examination please click on the link given below

http://aryanclasses.com/SCRA-Special-Class-Railway-Apprentice.htm

Hope thsi information helped you immensely dear...

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below...!!!

3 years ago

Dear student,

Try to get around 50% to be on safer side,..

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh - IIT Delhi

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Dear Askiitians tutor, One of my friend goes to a coaching class named FIITJEE in mubai. He is a pass out of 10 th class this year from ICSE board. He scored 94% in his 10 th class. It is...

i think that he should change his iit coaching centre …........for iit most imp part is teachers -students communication …..ask him to be cool and as u said he got 9 percent n icse t means...

karthik 3 months ago

i think that he should change his iit coaching centre …........for iit most imp part is teachers -students communication …..ask him to be cool and as u said he got 9 percent n icse t means...

karthik 3 months ago
Hello.. this is manish kumar of class 11 .. .. and i am preparing for JEE of 2016. which books are good and preferable for mains and advance... please kindly answer it...

Dear student, aspiring for JEE 2016 well in advance seems a good way to go. As you have ample time on your hand, you should be steady in your approach for the exam preparation. As far as the...
  img
Ravi 5 months ago

You should read NCERT and revise it many times....Then for JEE preparation you can select H C Verma for physics O.P. tondon for Chemistry and any good book for Maths......Read these...
  img
Naveen Kumar 6 months ago

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….&...
  img
Harishwar 6 months ago
I have identical two bottles containing water and the other hydrogen peroxide. How can i know which is which?

Or The difference in sp gravity at normal temperature of H2O2 being 1.452 and of normal water 0.9998 can differentiate by density/*** sp gr hydrometer, slight light shade og blue will be...

vikas yadav 29 days ago

In separate containers, add a little bit of yeast to the bottom. Pour the liquids into the yeast. The one that bubbles up and gets warm is the hydrogen peroxide.

vikas yadav 29 days ago

Plz and plz approve brother!

vikas yadav 29 days ago
dagfsgdfsag

please post correct question...
  img
Amit Shekhar 7 months ago
i am dropping 1 yr fr prep of main & advance i want some advice on how to further convert it in results

1.you should first think veryyyyyyyyyyy carefully about this.It is an important decision . Everybody is full of spirit in the beginning of the year , but as it ends they get distracted and...

Yamini Singh 13 days ago

1.you should first think veryyyyyyyyyyy carefully about this.It is an important decision . Everybody is full of spirit in the beginning of the year , but as it ends they get distracted and...

Yamini Singh 13 days ago
what is plasmolysis?

Plasmolysis is the process in which cells lose water in a hypertonic solution. The reverse process, cytolysis, can occur if the cell is in a hypotonic solution resulting in a lower external...

Malar Jeyaseelan 4 months ago
View all Questions »