ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

WHAT IS THE MINIMUM MARKS REQUIRED IN SCRA WRITTEN EXAM TO GET SELECTED FOR INTERVIEW

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear minku gaba,

About 60% of the total marks is required to get selected for interview in Special Class Railway Apprentice(SCRA) Examination !

For further information on SCRA Examination please click on the link given below

http://aryanclasses.com/SCRA-Special-Class-Railway-Apprentice.htm

Hope thsi information helped you immensely dear...

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below...!!!

3 years ago

Dear student,

Try to get around 50% to be on safer side,..

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh - IIT Delhi

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir, i want sl loney plane trigonometry part 1 solutions in pdf format From where can i get it?? Please give me the link.....

Hi, You need to search for it. The copy may be available in the market, but the chances are less. You can search it on internet as well. There are various content companies who provides...
  img
Yash Baheti 6 months ago

sir,i have searched a lot from my side but i am not getting it..do u know any website or blog through which i can get it

vineet chatterjee 6 months ago
can arihant and disha books for bitsat help me to crack bitsat with above 375 marks.i mean whther revising them all concepts would be covered?

Yes of course, go throughly each and every concept...and attend practice papers....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 13 days ago

yes, they would help because they have the material, but the type of questions that come in bitsat are different and a bitsat oriented book would be more helpful.

shubham sharda 10 days ago
Which problem books should I get for JEE preparation? Are they segragated by difficulty level in any book?

For problems you could consider Pradeep’s Fundamental, where the problems are segragated by the difficulty level.Just keep that in mind that the concepts are not given in that book to...
  img
Aziz Alam 10 months ago

For problems you could consider Pradeep’s Fundamental, where the problems are segragated by the difficulty level.Just keep that in mind that the concepts are not given in that book to...
  img
Aziz Alam 10 months ago
What is Ajax and why it is used widely?

AJAX Uses HTTP Requests In traditional JavaScript coding, if you want to get any information from a database or a file on the server, or send user information to a server, you will have to...

Ravi Sharma 6 years ago

AJAX = Asynchronous JavaScript and XML AJAX stands for Asynchronous JavaScript And XML. AJAX is a type of programming made popular in 2005 by Google (with Google Suggest). AJAX is not a new...

Himanshu Vijay 6 years ago
Are the stars same size and color?

Huge stars when they die usually explode in whats called a super nova spreading there gas and dust to from new stars and planets. Huge stars do not tend to live as long. Average size stars...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

Star can range in size from 12 miles in Diameter (neutron stars) to the point where if they took the place of the sun, it would engulf the inner planets, (Betelgeuse) and quite possibly even...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
sir I was in EML this year.Now I wamt to reappear.Please suggest me a correspondence course

Hi Shubham, You can opt for the FIITJEE or Brilliant. And You can utilize the Packages and services provided by askiitians.com All the Best

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
View all Questions »