WHAT IS THE MINIMUM MARKS REQUIRED IN SCRA WRITTEN EXAM TO GET SELECTED FOR INTERVIEW

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear minku gaba,

About 60% of the total marks is required to get selected for interview in Special Class Railway Apprentice(SCRA) Examination !

For further information on SCRA Examination please click on the link given below

http://aryanclasses.com/SCRA-Special-Class-Railway-Apprentice.htm

Hope thsi information helped you immensely dear...

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below...!!!

3 years ago

Dear student,

Try to get around 50% to be on safer side,..

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh - IIT Delhi

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i am getting eee in bits goa campus after the first iteration.my bitsat score is 340.can i hope for mechanical at pilani campus or cs at goa campus after the 3 rd iteration?

Hello Student, According to last years cut off B.E.(Hons.): Mechanical -Pilani - 337 B.E.(Hons.): Computer Science-Goa-323 You should get . Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi...
  img
Arun Kumar 3 months ago
sir jee main paper 2 expected marks are 125 rbse board 54% which best architectural college can I get and also predict my rank

Hi, For a better idea abiut which college you will get please visit our college and branch predictor available on our website. Use our rank predictor to know your expected rank....
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago
is refund possible after 3rd round of seat allotment???

Hello Student, The fees you paid is not refundable after the payment. Not even just after payment. Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 3 months ago
sir i have got 131 in jee mains and 94.25% in cbse board exams i am from punjab can i get nit jalandhar

yes go for spot round but branches are not good chemical engg,industrial production and engg=spot round biotecnology,textile engg thanks and regards sunil kr askIITian faculty
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago

not possible to get 94.35 in cbse boards........lol...

vivek kumar 3 months ago
sir, my score in jee advanced is 63 in sc category. sir please suggest me which iits and which its branches that i should go for?

Hi See your marks is below the SC cut off(119) for IIT JEE advanced exam. So won't be able to get IITs. Arun Kumar IIT Delhi Btech Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 4 months ago

You may get admission in preparatory courses at IIT .
  img
Sher Mohammad 4 months ago

but sir according to last year 2013 the cut off for sc students was 63.

dipu singh 4 months ago
View all Questions »