Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list
                   8-) Hi.... sir , PLZ HELP AND GUIDE ME , SO HERE IS STORY AND PROBLEM. i have taken coaching in 12th only nd wasnt able to give best ,Because my school pressurised ;( me a lot for boards and pre board , so m unable to qualify . So i decided to drop , for prepration at  home . Sir i want u to guide me :Dhow to prepare throughtout the year ,      Q1 ;  in how many months should i complete the course ? ?               Q2 ; Then in remaining months how many times should i revise ??  Or Q3 ;  should i give my more focus to problem solving i.e by doing fiitjee rsm problems and many more books ??                      Q4 ; Sir SHOULD i enrolled for any test series and if yes then which one ; sir i want to tell u a LITTLE PROBLEM here , that i live in small town , gernally the test center held by coaching institute is 5 hour away ;( from my home i.e chandigarh will it not waste my time , as u know m preparing at home , wat should i do ??                       i want to  take rank in top 500 ; PLZ GUIDE ME  , THERE IS LOTS OF HOPE FROM U , THANX IN ADVANCE ,  m waiting :|for ur reply

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Mohit,

No one can xactly tell you the no. of hours you musr study to get rank below 500.

Your  concepts must be very clear and must do quality study.

You can take help of ASKIITIAN website for test series and other helpful materials.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

4 years ago

Hey Mohit,

The number of hours you need to put in depends on your learning and understanding skills. As a suggestion I would like to tell you to focus on the concepts as much as possible. Be focussed and dont allow any distractions like living in a small city get to you.

If the test centres are too far away then you can give online tests. And if that is also not possible for you, then you can get test papers mailed to you(many institutes can do that) or you can buy a book with practise papers and solve these papers at home. While solving the papers it would be good if you can keep the time limit in mind.  

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

I’ve got CRL 32690 and I’m from Gujarat with OBC rank 7762, then can I get admission to Sardar vallabhbhai patel NIT, Surat, Gujarat in Computer Engineering Branch?
Dear Student, Please visit the official website of jee mains for previous year opening and closing rank for NIT Surat. You will get the idea from there. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
You need to check in at the official weblink of Jeemains or Josaa to check out your stature and the current status there i.e. the rankings and also the allocation of seats scenario etc. and ...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
Sir, I want to know some information about PREPARATORY COURSES IN IIT's.
These courses are offered to make the studuents fit for the engineering courses. If the seats are left in the IITs then those seats are filled under these courses. For detailed information...
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
Preparatory courses at certain IITs are offered to prepare students for engg based study programs, they are also given rankings named preparatory rank and finally when the total seats in an ...
tips to make concentration on study
Tips and strategies to improve your concentration Choose the right place to study Your choice of study space can influence your level of concentration. So, to promote concentration: Choose...
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 2 months ago
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
hw is iitram ahemdabad
Dear student, ITs a good colllege. It has shown a good progress in past few year. Try to CSE there, best branch there thanks
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
It is a good pick, so far as the question of quality education or placement lies, if you wish to compare and contrast other renowned institutions, then I suggest to visit the official...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
which books are better for cracking AIIMS exam?
Donot go through many books. Be selective in checking out a good book and work around it. Read one good book but throughly. NCERT Books are a must. NCERT Books Physics: CBSE PMT set of 3...
Sunil Kumar FP 10 months ago
NCERT books give you basic ideas then you can go for AIIMS exam point books.
Adarsh 3 months ago
Sir,i got 200000 air rank & nearly 65000 obc rank which college i can get & whether i get any nit
I guess you may get one, but to be double sure you must visit the official website of Jee mains and get to know about your stature there, also keep an eye on counselling rounds’ results and ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
ABHAY SHUKLA 3 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details