8-) Hi.... sir , PLZ HELP AND GUIDE ME , SO HERE IS STORY AND PROBLEM. i have taken coaching in 12th only nd wasnt able to give best ,Because my school pressurised ;( me a lot for boards and pre board , so m unable to qualify . So i decided to drop , for prepration at  home . Sir i want u to guide me :Dhow to prepare throughtout the year ,      Q1 ;  in how many months should i complete the course ? ?               Q2 ; Then in remaining months how many times should i revise ??  Or Q3 ;  should i give my more focus to problem solving i.e by doing fiitjee rsm problems and many more books ??                      Q4 ; Sir SHOULD i enrolled for any test series and if yes then which one ; sir i want to tell u a LITTLE PROBLEM here , that i live in small town , gernally the test center held by coaching institute is 5 hour away ;( from my home i.e chandigarh will it not waste my time , as u know m preparing at home , wat should i do ??                       i want to  take rank in top 500 ; PLZ GUIDE ME  , THERE IS LOTS OF HOPE FROM U , THANX IN ADVANCE ,  m waiting :|for ur reply

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Mohit,

No one can xactly tell you the no. of hours you musr study to get rank below 500.

Your  concepts must be very clear and must do quality study.

You can take help of ASKIITIAN website for test series and other helpful materials.

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

AMAN BANSAL

3 years ago

Hey Mohit,

The number of hours you need to put in depends on your learning and understanding skills. As a suggestion I would like to tell you to focus on the concepts as much as possible. Be focussed and dont allow any distractions like living in a small city get to you.

If the test centres are too far away then you can give online tests. And if that is also not possible for you, then you can get test papers mailed to you(many institutes can do that) or you can buy a book with practise papers and solve these papers at home. While solving the papers it would be good if you can keep the time limit in mind.  

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir when a bus stops a person in bus leans forward DOES IT MEAN PSEUDO FORCE ACTS ON HIM IN FORWARD DIRECTION? frm non inertial frame

Pseudo as the name suggest is not really a force. It just acts due to the motion happening in the non-inetrial frame of reference. This force is taken into consideration to account for...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago
Dear Expert, I have got selected for Dual Degree course at IIT Madras in Engineering Design (Automotive Engineering) and also for Dual Degree in Computer Science & Engineering in IIIT...

Both the branches are quite good. IIIT Hyderabad CSE is known for its quality of educationand placement scenario. Engineering Design at IIT Madras is also good and there are very avenues...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago
sir which college and branch can i get with following rank details details overalll category (GEN) all india 14158 11027 State(raj) 1544 1121 can i get mnit jaipur mechenical, ece, or cs...

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago
(I dont want a copy past answer please) How can i prepare for iit well .Its been 2 years me preparing for iit .Next year i have my iit jee exam .Can you give some imporatant conclusion on...

Hi, Make a good study plan Do revision reguarly and attempt as many papers as you can to test yourself. On the exam day, be cool. Don’t eat heavy, you would sleep in exam otherwise. Be...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 20 days ago

work passionately.... study by heart... nobody will ever teach u again the same topics in life... bst of luck

dhananjai tomar 20 days ago
sir, IIST rank list ,they have called only first 600 SC students for counselling. last year they had called everyone and the last rank to get a seat was 1039 in SC list .why the number...

Hi, It depends on many factors. In the first round they have called only 600. But if the seats are left or if the students didnt turned up for admission, they will call the students after...
  img
Yash Baheti 4 months ago
is birla institute of technology,ranchi a branch of birla institute of technology and science or not is there any reletions between them

Dear akash birla institute of technology,ranchi not a branch of birla institute of technology and science presently BITS has three campuses at present – Pilani, Goa, and Hyderabad....

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
View all Questions »