ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   8-) Hi.... sir , PLZ HELP AND GUIDE ME , SO HERE IS STORY AND PROBLEM. i have taken coaching in 12th only nd wasnt able to give best ,Because my school pressurised ;( me a lot for boards and pre board , so m unable to qualify . So i decided to drop , for prepration at  home . Sir i want u to guide me :Dhow to prepare throughtout the year ,      Q1 ;  in how many months should i complete the course ? ?               Q2 ; Then in remaining months how many times should i revise ??  Or Q3 ;  should i give my more focus to problem solving i.e by doing fiitjee rsm problems and many more books ??                      Q4 ; Sir SHOULD i enrolled for any test series and if yes then which one ; sir i want to tell u a LITTLE PROBLEM here , that i live in small town , gernally the test center held by coaching institute is 5 hour away ;( from my home i.e chandigarh will it not waste my time , as u know m preparing at home , wat should i do ??                       i want to  take rank in top 500 ; PLZ GUIDE ME  , THERE IS LOTS OF HOPE FROM U , THANX IN ADVANCE ,  m waiting :|for ur reply

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Mohit,

No one can xactly tell you the no. of hours you musr study to get rank below 500.

Your  concepts must be very clear and must do quality study.

You can take help of ASKIITIAN website for test series and other helpful materials.

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

AMAN BANSAL

4 years ago

Hey Mohit,

The number of hours you need to put in depends on your learning and understanding skills. As a suggestion I would like to tell you to focus on the concepts as much as possible. Be focussed and dont allow any distractions like living in a small city get to you.

If the test centres are too far away then you can give online tests. And if that is also not possible for you, then you can get test papers mailed to you(many institutes can do that) or you can buy a book with practise papers and solve these papers at home. While solving the papers it would be good if you can keep the time limit in mind.  

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
FRom which grade is suitable to prepare for IIT exam

It is possible even when you start from the 11 th . But the present trend has changed and the students starts event from their 9 th or even from the 6 th .
  img
Vijay Mukti 17 hours ago
should i take metallurgy or mining branch which would be benefecial

If ISM Dhanbad..go for Mines, otherwise Metallurgy.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 28 days ago

recently i visited MNIT via ASM and saw that there were lot of fields in metallurgical dept and powder metallurgy is of the best field

grenade 28 days ago

dont go for metallurgy their are very no placements better go for mining u will get a central government job easily approve if useful

Nicho priyatham 27 days ago
i gt 115 marks in mains and 97%in telangana boards.do i have chances of getting into nit.i belong to obc category.in amrita i gt 2825 rank.if at all i get what all nits are possible.

well use askiitian’s rank predictor and compare your pridicted rank with last years closeing ranks of various NIT’s you can get rank predictor at the following address :...
  img
Abhinav one month ago

yes u are elegible i have confirmed my big brother for this he scored 96% and 130 marks in main paper best of luck for advance paper

grenade one month ago

what was his rank?/

goutham one month ago
Sir I got 61 in JEE MAINS and 85% in boards . I am from OBC category . Can i get CSE in NITs ?

VERY RARE CHANCES......
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Try to get admission at any of these – Maharashtra Inst of Tech, Pune,.....ICFAi uni, Jharkkhand,.....CVR College of engg, Hyderabad,....LPU, Phagwara

Aniket Bagga 25 days ago

My son got 110 marks in JEE mains in OBC CAtegory and having +2 score 966> Can he get seat in NIT ?

Rajkumar Seelam one month ago
Sir , out of BITS PILANI and DTU , which college / university is better in terms of placements and studies ? To study for BITSAT 2015 is NCERT enough or shall i adopt some other books too ? ...

In terms of Placements definitely BITS PILANI will be better as it well competent with IIT No ncert books are not enough. You need to take help books same as IIT JEE. GO through Following...
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago

Yes germany as i have mentioned will be perfect choice. BITSAT score is only accepted at BITS. Other renowened institutes don not accept bitsat score. Local colleges might take which...
  img

You are welcome
  img
Iam very much interested in getting into iit.....but wasted my precious class 11 and 12..now i wanted to join long term and struggle hard for iit 2016....is it possible to crack iit below...

If you have not studied for the IIT JEE in your 11 th and 12 th. Then it is difficult for you and required full dedication and motivation towards your studieds. But if you have studied for...
  img
Vijay Mukti 12 days ago

Nothing is impossible. Just you have to identify your caliber. Thats all!!
  img
Vijay Mukti 11 days ago

Depending upon your confidence level, you can think of taking drop.
  img
Vijay Mukti 12 days ago
View all Questions »