plz help ...... is software engg different from CSE ...aren't the job prospects same for both?? i have heard that EEE [dtu] is very tough , is that true ?? so which of the two is better : EEE or software.......if it matters , i was quite good at C++ programming but very bad at QBASIC programming...

plz help ...... is software engg different from CSE ...aren't the job prospects same for both?? i have heard that EEE [dtu] is very tough , is that true ?? so which of the two is better : EEE or software.......if it matters , i was quite good at C++ programming but very bad at QBASIC programming...

Grade:12

1 Answers

Askiitian.Expert Rajat
24 Points
14 years ago

Hi

Software Engineering concerns only with softwares, eg programming and all, whereas, Computer science and engineering(CSE) also includes some aspects of computer hardware engineering along with software engineering, that is:

Computer Science & Engineering : Software + Hardware

Software Engineering : Only Software

------------------------------------------------------------

Electrical and Electronics Engineering is not that tough if you develop an interest in Electrical Stuff, So if you're interested in Electronics, or if you like tinkering with electronic gadgets, then EEE is the right choice for you, and also if you're more inclined towards "engineering" concepts.

On the other hand, if you're more inclined towards writing codes for programmes, that is, if your abstract thinking process if more profound, then i'd suggest you go for Software  Engineering

There is Scope for both EEE and Software.

Best of Luck

Rajat

Askiitian Expert

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free