MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
sug holy Grade: 12
        I have been alloted engg physics at DTU ....plz let me know about it's future scope and wat kind of a job it can fetch me....you've already told that it's mainly a research based subject ....so does that mean it can't fetch me a good job in the core engg sector ??? how does it do at the IITs?? and since it's research based i want to confirm if it's really a B.TECH course .... I anyway plan to do MBA after B.TECH ..plz answer all my queries as i trust only askiitians for genuine answers........
7 years ago

Answers : (1)

AskIITians Expert Hari Shankar IITD
17 Points

Hi,

It all depends on the course structure. In some colleges, it is research-based and many theoretical things are taught. In other colleges, engg. phy. is very similar to electronics. It is very good if you want to go for M Tech/PhD later. If you are going for MBA, I don't think it is a very good option.

Engineering physics is relatively ew in India and there are very few jobs in the core sector.

For jobs in EP in core sector, you have to go for MTech/PhD (very good research jobs in companies like Intel/IBM) .

7 years ago
Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?
Answer & Earn Cool Goodies
  • Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: SSP3
  • Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off