coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

sir plz tell me  how many  hour  i shall study for iit 

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

it is nice to listen that you are preparing for JEE. But to get a good rank in JEE you need not to study whole time. Its not about the number of hours you are spending per day for JEE preparation, but what really matters is that you should understand the concepts.

Even if you are spending few hour, make sure you are atleast doing all your work that you have planned.

people have different grasping speed, so one cant predict how much other should study. For clearing JEE its not required that you are studying 10 hours a day but its about the efficiency. So even if you study for less hours make sure that you are putting 100% of you for that.

But in general if you want the number of hour then it should be around 5-6 hours a day.

best of luck for future

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

My aim is to score 200+ in jee mains only. I wanted a material which has good theory as well as problem but not as hard as advanced level. Suggest me such materials. IE irodovs book ,the one...
Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd (only for...
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
@ shuhai ok, here are the suggested books for jee main only . Jee main specially testing abt the speed in problem solving and knowledge . " so, the following books will help you . PHYSICS...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
please visit thanks and approve my answer regards sahil
SAHIL 3 months ago
Please any iit topper suggest me the ways of getting rank 1 in iit jee advanced …. trust i can do each and evrything to get rank 1... ia am a sincere student... plz.. help how can i do that ...
@ arjun Kindly mention in which class u are in now – 11 th or 12 th . so, that i can give you a proper plan on how to get AIR 1 . although its a tough task to get AIR 1 in jee advanced as...
I am in class 11.... thank you for your answer but still i need some more tips elder brother.
Arjun 3 months ago
I have the option of joining bit mesra and daiict. Which one is better for computer science if I need to pursue MS in a foreign country and also according to the faculty
Both are should take decision based on your geographical location
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
you must go for roorkee college of engineering roorkee. This college providing you 3 years Bsc courses in Agriculture and forestery. in different fields like petroleum engineering,...
Amit Kumar Singh 3 months ago
Please give expert advice for the following three queries. I am from Tamil Nadu and studying Chemical Engineering in NIT Trichy. If I get IT in IIIT Allahabad, IT in NIT Allahabad, CSE in...
@ srihari I.T IN NIT ALLHABAD IS THE FRST PREFRENCE AND GIVE 2ND PREFERENCE TO I.T IN IIIT ALLHABAD . cancell the rest of the thing from yopur choice , and choose wisely what u have to do...
Dear Student, you are already at a very good place, I am unable to make out what drives you crazy to think of comparing and contrasting titanic institutions and then expecting to choose one ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
i got 70 in jee main and 959 in ts ipe can i get CSE or ECE or IT in any NIT
I am in doubt that you might not be able to clear the cut off if you belong to Generl Category. So start preparing for next year. Best of Luck
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago
What is ZigBee technology?
ZigBee technology is a low data rate, low power consumption, low cost, wireless networking protocol targeted towards automation and remote control applications. IEEE 802.15.4 committee...
Simran Bhatia 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts