I m in bit mesra with ece.I want to do mba(crack cat)after my engineering.there are chances that i may get polymer or environmental engineering in dce !there is TIME coaching institute for mba in dce campus and CAREER LAUNCHER in mesra . i want to get trained by best coaching intitute so shud i switch over to dce or wud it be better to stay in mesra?pls reply soon i dont have much time!!!!!!!!!

I m in bit mesra with ece.I want to do mba(crack cat)after my engineering.there are chances that i may get polymer or environmental engineering in dce !there is TIME coaching institute for mba in dce campus and CAREER LAUNCHER in mesra . i want to get trained by best coaching intitute so shud i switch over to dce or wud it be better to stay in mesra?pls reply soon i dont have much time!!!!!!!!!

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

AskIITians Expert Sunil,DCE
8 Points
14 years ago

Hi,
If u r planning to do MBA after ur  B .Tech, then I would suggest u to go for DCE. Both Polymer & Environmental are good but have fewer Placements in Core Sector. Being in Delhi u will be definitely having an advantage to prepare for CAT. Past record from these two branches of student clearing CAT, and other MBA exams is very good in DCE.

Hope ur Query is answered

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free