Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

list of colleges giving admission on aieee rank

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Devaki,

Colleges Under All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE)

National Institutes of Technology(NIT)

1. National Institute of Technology (NIT), Agartala

2. Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad (U.P.)

3. Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)

4. National Institute of Technology, Calicut (Kerela)

5. National Institute of Technology, Durgapur (West Bengal)

6. National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur (Himachal Pradesh)

7. Malviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur (Rajasthan)

8. Dr. B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar (Punjab)

9. National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur (Jharkhand)

10. National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra (Haryana)

11. Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur (Maharashtra)

12. National Institute of Technology, Patna (Bihar)

13. National Institute of Technology, Rourkela (Orissa)

14. National Institute of Technology, Silchar (Assam)

15. National Institute of Technology, Hazartbal, Srinagar (J & K)

16. Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat (Gujarat)

17. National Institute of Technology, Surathkal (Karnataka)

18. National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirapalli (Tamil Nadu)

19. National Institute of Technology, Warangal (Andhra Pradesh)

20. National Institute of Technology (NIT), Raipur (Chhattisgarh)

Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIIT) and Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management 

(IIITM)

1. Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad (U.P.)

2. Atal Bihari Vajpayee Indian Institute of Information Technology & Management, Gwalior (M.P.)

3. Pandit Dwarka Prasad Mishra Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design & Manufacturing, Jabalpur (M.P.)

4. Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design & Manufacturing, Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu

Self Financed Deemed Universities/University

1. International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad (A.P.)

2. Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi (Jharkhand)

3. Birla Institute of Technology, Patna (Bihar)

4. Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, Gandhinagar, Jammu Tawi (J & K)

5. Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubhaneswar (Orissa)

6. The Shanmugha Arts, Science, Technology & Research Academy (Sastra), Thanjavur (Tamil Nadu)

7. The LNM Institute of Information Technology, Jaipur (Rajasthan)

8. Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswati Viswa Mahavidyalaya, Kanchipuram (Tamil Nadu)

9. Dr. M.G.R. Educational and Research Institute, Chennai (Tamil Nadu)

10. Faculty of Engineering & Technology, Gurukul Kangri Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar (Uttarakhand)

Other Central Government Funded Institutions

1. Indian Institute of Carpet Technology, Bhadohi (U.P.) (IICT, Bhadohi)

2. School of Planning and Architecture, I.P. Estate, New Delhi (SPA, Delhi).

3. National Insitute of Foundary & Forge Technology, Ranchi (Jharkhand), (NIFFT, Ranch)

4. Assam University, Silchar (Assam)

5. J.K. Institute of Applied Physics & Technology, University of Allahabad, Allahabad- 211002 (U.P.)

States/UTs

At the time of Preparation of content the States/Institutes listed below were likely to use AIEEE ranks to fill seats through their own counselling.

1. Haryana

2. Uttarakhand

3. Himachal Pradesh (All India Quota will be filled through Central Counselling Board)

4. Army Institute of Technology, Pune, Maharashtra 

5. Tezpur University, Napaam, Assam 

6. 15% All India Quota in Delhi College of Engineering and N.S.I.T., Delhi under Delhi University will be filled through Central Counselling Board.

Good Luck!!!!!!!!

Plz. approve by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!!!!!   Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir, I have chosen slide option in first round allotment. What is further procedure?

You will have to wait till further announcement of any upgradation of branch within that institute. Also please once again go through the couseling procedure. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 20 days ago

Just wait and watdch, may be you are asked to report at a particular institution or asked for the choice of a branch, meanwhile , you may visit the websites of some other renowned...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 days ago
Sir, I want to know some information about PREPARATORY COURSES IN IIT's.

These courses are offered to make the studuents fit for the engineering courses. If the seats are left in the IITs then those seats are filled under these courses. For detailed information...
  img
Vijay Mukti 21 days ago

Preparatory courses at certain IITs are offered to prepare students for engg based study programs, they are also given rankings named preparatory rank and finally when the total seats in an ...

Soneel Verma 21 days ago
what is the furture scope in haking

Hacking have a good scope. Many companies regares a good programing skill person, and I think that a hacker have it. Also you can go for higher studies in it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 8 days ago

As ethical hacking has a wider scope, so it opens a lot of career opportunities. The designations that can be achieved by the person involves: Network Security System Administrator/Manager...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 8 days ago

There is a very wide scope in the field of Hacking, but it has to be an ethical one, one must work for intelligence, telecom companies, Police deptt, Defence forces etc and you may be an...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 8 days ago
sir i got AIR 85680 in jee main, in obc category. can i get admission in NIT in electrical engineering or computer science and engineering....

Core branches are difficult for you. You may have to go upto spot round for these branches.
  img
Vijay Mukti 16 days ago
i am getting it at iiit allahabad and cse at iiitd delhi . pls suggest which to choseoutlining some differences between the two

Depends on the branch you get , if it is your desired stream then go for it without any second thought, otherwise explore on google the top rated institutions, choose a few, visit their...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 21 days ago

iit delhi my personal opinion

V. Harshit - 22 days ago
which is better either bit mesra or nits like agartala,sikkim,,srinagar, manipur,assam,,arunachal pradesh ???

I personally know about the BIT Mesra. The placements are very good there. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti 25 days ago

I would suggest that you must plan a virtual tour of official websites of all the aforementioned institutions and get to know the detailed informaion about relevant issues like – admission...

Soneel Verma 24 days ago
View all Questions »