There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

list of colleges giving admission on aieee rank

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Devaki,

Colleges Under All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE)

National Institutes of Technology(NIT)

1. National Institute of Technology (NIT), Agartala

2. Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad (U.P.)

3. Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)

4. National Institute of Technology, Calicut (Kerela)

5. National Institute of Technology, Durgapur (West Bengal)

6. National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur (Himachal Pradesh)

7. Malviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur (Rajasthan)

8. Dr. B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar (Punjab)

9. National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur (Jharkhand)

10. National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra (Haryana)

11. Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur (Maharashtra)

12. National Institute of Technology, Patna (Bihar)

13. National Institute of Technology, Rourkela (Orissa)

14. National Institute of Technology, Silchar (Assam)

15. National Institute of Technology, Hazartbal, Srinagar (J & K)

16. Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat (Gujarat)

17. National Institute of Technology, Surathkal (Karnataka)

18. National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirapalli (Tamil Nadu)

19. National Institute of Technology, Warangal (Andhra Pradesh)

20. National Institute of Technology (NIT), Raipur (Chhattisgarh)

Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIIT) and Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management 

1. Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad (U.P.)

2. Atal Bihari Vajpayee Indian Institute of Information Technology & Management, Gwalior (M.P.)

3. Pandit Dwarka Prasad Mishra Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design & Manufacturing, Jabalpur (M.P.)

4. Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design & Manufacturing, Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu

Self Financed Deemed Universities/University

1. International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad (A.P.)

2. Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi (Jharkhand)

3. Birla Institute of Technology, Patna (Bihar)

4. Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, Gandhinagar, Jammu Tawi (J & K)

5. Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubhaneswar (Orissa)

6. The Shanmugha Arts, Science, Technology & Research Academy (Sastra), Thanjavur (Tamil Nadu)

7. The LNM Institute of Information Technology, Jaipur (Rajasthan)

8. Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswati Viswa Mahavidyalaya, Kanchipuram (Tamil Nadu)

9. Dr. M.G.R. Educational and Research Institute, Chennai (Tamil Nadu)

10. Faculty of Engineering & Technology, Gurukul Kangri Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar (Uttarakhand)

Other Central Government Funded Institutions

1. Indian Institute of Carpet Technology, Bhadohi (U.P.) (IICT, Bhadohi)

2. School of Planning and Architecture, I.P. Estate, New Delhi (SPA, Delhi).

3. National Insitute of Foundary & Forge Technology, Ranchi (Jharkhand), (NIFFT, Ranch)

4. Assam University, Silchar (Assam)

5. J.K. Institute of Applied Physics & Technology, University of Allahabad, Allahabad- 211002 (U.P.)

At the time of Preparation of content the States/Institutes listed below were likely to use AIEEE ranks to fill seats through their own counselling.

1. Haryana

2. Uttarakhand

3. Himachal Pradesh (All India Quota will be filled through Central Counselling Board)

4. Army Institute of Technology, Pune, Maharashtra 

5. Tezpur University, Napaam, Assam 

6. 15% All India Quota in Delhi College of Engineering and N.S.I.T., Delhi under Delhi University will be filled through Central Counselling Board.

Good Luck!!!!!!!!

Plz. approve by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!!!!!   Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

I have just completed my first semester of class 10.I am solving everyday lots of mental ability questions and what more should i do so that it would help me in cracking iit in...
you have to concentrate deeply on the topics which are being taught to you now, mostly on the group subjects .as your basics and fundamentals become very strong you could buy a reference...
tirumala teja 3 months ago
Sir, I have chosen slide option in first round allotment. What is further procedure?
You will have to wait till further announcement of any upgradation of branch within that institute. Also please once again go through the couseling procedure. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Just wait and watdch, may be you are asked to report at a particular institution or asked for the choice of a branch, meanwhile , you may visit the websites of some other renowned...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Hello Sir/Madam, I have got 7762 OBC category rank, can i get admission in Sardar vallabhbhai patel NIT, Surat, Gujarat in Computer Engineering Branch? Plzz Reply....
give the full details of All india open rank and any home state preference
Avinash 5 months ago
I’ve got CRL 32690 and I’m from Gujarat with OBC rank 7762, then can I get admission to Sardar vallabhbhai patel NIT, Surat, Gujarat in Computer Engineering Branch?
which topics in asked many times .
I think you have missed the type of exam which you are talking about
Sunil Kumar FP 10 months ago
after first iterations bitsat had cut off 306 …..will i get anything under 293 score
You may get it … be sure you may visit the official website of BITS to find out the current status of your seat ,.......if you made it , well and good , else try at other prominent...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Hi Sir..My JEE Main Marks are about 161-165 and My boards % is 82.6( CBSE)... What are the Nit’s I can expect sir?? Can you please mention the branches....Thanks in advance
YES ravi there is a chance for u to get a seat in NIT SILICHAR bcoz of your home state quota but to get ur accurate score u can wait till 18 april bcoz official answers will be published by ...
ng29 7 months ago
u can get seat in National Institute of Technology, Silchar approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful
ng29 7 months ago
in my opinion u cant get any nit but can have some hope in spot round but not very good nit approve if useful approve if useful
ng29 7 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details