I have passed the ICSE EXAM 2009 with 96% marks overall including 97% marks in Physics and maths. and planning to crack IITJEE 2011. What are my chances to crack the exam/ How should I prepare? What tutorial to join? Is Akash-IITJEE good ?

I have passed the ICSE EXAM 2009 with 96% marks overall including 97% marks in Physics and maths. and planning to crack IITJEE 2011. What are my chances to crack the exam/ How should I prepare? What tutorial to join? Is Akash-IITJEE good ?

Grade:12

3 Answers

AskIITians Expert Sunil,DCE
8 Points
14 years ago
First of congratulation for this score in ICSE. I think u only have the answer for ur Question. Constant Hard work with dedication and passion to crack JEE is the only way. Be systematic in ur studies. If u r done with this, then no one can stop ur way to IIT. U can go for FIITJEE, Brilliants, Resonance if u going for Class Programme. I can't comment on Akash as its new in IIT field. Wish u good luck for JEE.
Ramsing Pal
14 Points
14 years ago

To sunil sir,

I have not understood the chapter friction well.I will be very grateful if u could explain it to me.

Yours faithfully

Ramsing Pal

AskIITians Expert Sunil,DCE
8 Points
14 years ago

HI,

You can click the link : http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-physics/mechanics/friction.aspx

Hope you will not find any problem in friction area.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best .

Regards,
Askiitians Experts

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free