There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i got in Emt in jee 2009 and iam currently in nit surathkal as a comp student. i am planning to attempt jee 2010. is this good option?. Do iitians have better oppurtunity of going aboard than nit students?. Can you just tell me breifly how iitians dominate over nitians.Are iit profs better than that of nit. If so,in what respect. Do iit students have a higher paypackage than nit students or does it depend on their projects.

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

You have asked a very interesting Question.....See now IIT and NIT both are college of national importance and are under central Government funded...But IIT's have its own name n fame as compared to NIT's since their existence...

It’s nothing all abt who dominates who.... Really faculty are good at both colleges n also have good placements, but in NIT's, PSU's mainly dominates the recruitment while in IIT's large chunk of MNC's goes for recruitment….

All depend upon u ,whether u want to give n another attempt for JEE. But in my thinking NIT, Surathkal is also a good option.

Hope I have helped u.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Where can i get NCERT Exempler for all the subjects. I am in Class 12 and want the link to download ncert exempler. i have got only physics and maths exempler. Provide me link to other...
@ shreyas u can easily get that on the ncert website , its there in ncert official website , there will be a option called as DOWNLOAD EBOOKS , there u can get all subject exampler , and...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
search on google for them and you can easily download pdf formats for all of them for best physics notes visit: thanks
SAHIL 2 months ago
How to prepare for kvpy ? What is the benefit of getting selected in this exam from sa stream . Will the whole syllabus of class 11 be coming in exam if so please yell me how to prepare tje...
@ anushka selecting in kvpy , have a lot of benifit , as you have direct entry in iiser and iisc like prominent institution , and this exam happens in two tier mode , frst u have to write a ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
dear Friend there is a saying – No pains, no gains that measn that iof you work hard then only you have chances to succeed, very true. It means that you will have to make yourself undergo a ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
HI ANUSHKA VISIT any more question plese post it thanks
SAHIL 3 months ago
i have not been able to access test series even though i have purchased iit jee complete study package and test series pls give url we have called ur number but no one is giving a...
@ raghav i am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you , kindlt drop a mail to the support team of askiitian and call them , and can u tell me how u subscribed the test series i mean the...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
please click on generate test and you are able to generate a new test according to your need. still facing any problem feel free to post or call at 01204616500 thanks
SAHIL 2 months ago
Contact the customer care team of askiitians. They can help you out in this issue. You can call on their toll free no. Hope it helps.
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
What is Object Oriented Programming
A type of programming in which programmers define not only the data type of a data structure, but also the types of operations (functions) that can be applied to the data structure. In this ...
Aditi Chauhan 7 years ago
Features of Object-Oriented Programming Languages Data encapsulation or data abstraction Data encapsulation, sometimes referred to as data hiding, is the mechanism whereby the...
Ravi Sharma 7 years ago
The Main Feature of Object Oriented Programming are : Encapsulation: The term encapsulation is often used interchangeably with information hiding.Information hiding in computer science is...
Swati Kharodia 7 years ago
Hi everyone, I got IIIT Trichy in the councelling so should i stick with it or wait for the next round ??
If you get the desired branch then you can otherwise go for the next round. Thanks
Vijay Mukati one year ago
If you are in top 7 branch of the college, then stick with it otherwise, go for next round..
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
Why not, stick to it and if you don’t fee; satisfied with this branch then check the outcomes of other rounds, make sur that you have not freezed the choice and if it comes freezed from the ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
sir, iwant to give a semiinor plz give me some instructions
Dear Students, Follow the following instructions. 1. Do the proper research on the topic. 2. Make the presentation atractive and easily understandable. 3. Before giving the actual...
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts