I AM A DROPPER AND HAVE DECIDED TO DO SELF STUDY. I WILL BE TAKING FIITJEE AITS. I AM USING THE FOLLOWING MATERIALS:PHYSICS: HCV+ LOCUS MATERIAL+BANSAL MATERIAL CHEMISTRY: BT MATERIAL+BANSAL MATERIAL MATHS:TMH+BANSLA MATERIALIS THE ABOVE MATERIAL SUFFICIEN TFOR SECURING A GOOD RANK IN IIT. IF NOT, SUGGEST THE BOOKS/MATERIAL

I AM A DROPPER AND HAVE DECIDED TO DO SELF STUDY. I WILL BE TAKING FIITJEE AITS. I AM USING THE FOLLOWING MATERIALS:PHYSICS: HCV+ LOCUS MATERIAL+BANSAL MATERIAL CHEMISTRY: BT MATERIAL+BANSAL MATERIAL MATHS:TMH+BANSLA MATERIALIS THE ABOVE MATERIAL SUFFICIEN TFOR SECURING A GOOD RANK IN IIT. IF NOT, SUGGEST THE BOOKS/MATERIAL

Grade:12

1 Answers

AskIITians Expert Sunil,DCE
8 Points
14 years ago
Hi, I think this is material will be enough for ur preparation. But i will say, if a student opts self study mode for preparation of IIT-JEE, then he/she needs a more consistency along with dedication and hard work.. Have a proper time management, so that at the end of the day u can analyse ur plans to crack JEE and how to proceed further.... Wish u Gud luck for JEE

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free