MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: Rs.

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
kaushik m Grade: 12
        my rank in iit-jee 2009 is eml-8000. my rank in aieee this year is 26500 AIR.i belong to homestate qouta of tamil nadu.i can get metallurgy or production at trichy.my bitsat-2009 score is 265. i am not sure what i may get with this score. do u advise me to repeat.can i get atleast 1000 AIR in the merit list of iit-jee 2010.please help.i want to repeat for another year.please advise me with this decision.
8 years ago

Answers : (1)

Ramesh V
70 Points

Dear friend,

I suggest you take NIT Tiruchinapalli which is nowa days equal to IIT

Metallurgy field is very interesting and you have a lot of scope in steel making industries in INDIA both in public and private sector and abroad

I dont think u can get seat in BITS.

Dont waste 1 year preparing for JEE or something else, when u r gettin a seat at NIT Trichy an the competetion is increasing every year and it happens than some students even after repeating 1 year perform very bad in these exams

If u really want to crack IIT, get into NIT and prepare and attempt for IIT-JEE from there itself. Here you wont be having any stress and your 1st year courses at NIT may help increase your concept level for JEE

All the best..!!!!!!

8 years ago
Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?
Answer & Earn Cool Goodies
  • Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: Rs. 15,900
  • View Details
Get extra Rs. 1,860 off
USE CODE: SRIRAMA
  • Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: Rs. 15,900
  • View Details