There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Sir , which of the two branches is better at nsit : P&I or MPA???? Also i have a chance of getting a seat in DTU's 240 seats introduced this year . It offers seats in engg phy. ,automobile,software and EEE. Plz arrange them in a suitable order of preferance , also , will DTU have the same repo as DCE during placements?? Also plz arrange all 6 of the above choices for me. THANKS 

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Delhi Assembly  unanimously passed a Bill paving way for upgradation of the existing Delhi College of Engineering to Delhi Technological University.It has been decided to offer new courses from this academic session. Government’s plan to add 458 new seats would commence from the current academic session.Current strength of DCE is approximately 3000, which would go up to around 10,000 in next five years. It is also proposed to increase intake in Ph.D programmes from 25 to 225 in next five years.

The Btech degree from DTU shall hold the same repo as DCe , coz its just the change of the name of the college and not the quality of education that dec offers. As far as, the branch P&I and MPA are concerned, then there should not be much of a difference.

If u are intersted in higher studies , or research work in ur future , then go fr engg phy, coz its an interesting branch and is research oriented. After that go fr EEE, then Automobile, software. Do not go fr engg phy if u are nt intersted in research.

The following are the past placement records fr DCE:

Placements Statistics

Branch-wise Percentage of Students Placed in 2007 and 2008

Package Details in LPA (Figures for 2008 are for the Phase I of Placement Season Only)

Category/Sector - wise Details of Recruiters (2008)

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

I am in Class 12. I want a complete study plan for physics. How should i study in order to have good score in boards. My aim is to get 90+. List all important topics with most important...
@ shreyas physics is a easy subject as far as i knows , frst of all now , whatever u are doing , stop that and do geometrical optics and wave optics chapter , and remember – dnt put wave...
2017 years ago
i just took a look at sample paper by CBSE. I wasnt able to answer questions properly even for the topics i had studied. I am scared of physics a lot. I actually want to know how the paper...
2 days ago
@ shreays , kindly let me know in which part u stuck in the cbse sample paper , derivation will be nearly 24 marks in exam , but maximum it will be 27 , not more than that , and cbse asks...
how many marks derivations are there and from where should i practise the numericals in sl arora it has lots of them and on every topic. so please kindly let me know the important...
which is the best motivational video available on youtube than can help to get highest marks for students who are preparing for IIT-JEE Advanced
@ xavier there are many video avaliable in youtube , u can refer to anyone . and also u can take some motivational thought from p bahadur , v.k sharan , and d cpandey also . they have...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
it is a video name with” a dream called iit” if you still have any problem please chat with askiitans counsellor thanks regards sahil
SAHIL 2 months ago
HOW TO PREPARE FOR 12th SCIENCE BOARD EXAMS for getting above 95%?
@ xavier the following way will help u to get 95 percent in class 12 th board exam , Remember class 12 th board exam only focus on how u can represent your answer , so, be carefull while...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
hi xavier plese visit thanks and approve my answer any more doubt and query please post it
SAHIL 3 months ago
From which class we should start our preparation for aiims?
dear candidate one can start prepartion for AIIMS medical entrance exam since 11 th class because syllabus for any medical entrance exams includes class 11 th and 12 th both .study each...
Kamlesh Kumar 11 months ago
Aiims syllabus consisting of 11 th and 12 th part. so, u can start preparation from class 11 th .. but keep 1 thing in mind that u should be have to good grasp over the concept that has...
Umakant biswal 11 months ago
Sir I am jaswant .my date of birth is 21/02/ I am studying in 11th.I want to fight neet 2018.does I am eligible.please replay.
@ jaswant yes, u are elligible with the age criteria only , after that u have to fill percentage and subject criteria also . that means u need to score 60 percent at least as a general...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
yes jaswant surely you are eligible for neet 2018. to read full eligibility criteria visit with warm regards sahil
SAHIL 4 months ago
Hi If u are going for a regular coaching institute then go for a renowned institute instead of any institute. Narayana, FIITJEE, BT, Vidyamandir classs are some of the best names fr JEE...
AskiitianExpert Shine 7 years ago
well from my experience institute will not provide you the magic reedy for the advance exam .. well you have to do the hard work to do it , it might sound very much akward to you but thats...
mrinal one year ago
hI, As far as my knowledge is concerned(since i live in paschim vihar), the good points about scholar’s Academy is the personal attention is good. The teachers which my son experienced were ...
nishant one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts