Sir , which of the two branches is better at nsit : P&I or MPA???? Also i have a chance of getting a seat in DTU's 240 seats introduced this year . It offers seats in engg phy. ,automobile,software and EEE. Plz arrange them in a suitable order of preferance , also , will DTU have the same repo as DCE during placements?? Also plz arrange all 6 of the above choices for me. THANKS

Sir , which of the two branches is better at nsit : P&I or MPA???? Also i have a chance of getting a seat in DTU's 240 seats introduced this year . It offers seats in engg phy. ,automobile,software and EEE. Plz arrange them in a suitable order of preferance , also , will DTU have the same repo as DCE during placements?? Also plz arrange all 6 of the above choices for me. THANKS

Grade:12

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Shine
10 Points
14 years ago

Hi

Delhi Assembly  unanimously passed a Bill paving way for upgradation of the existing Delhi College of Engineering to Delhi Technological University.It has been decided to offer new courses from this academic session. Government’s plan to add 458 new seats would commence from the current academic session.Current strength of DCE is approximately 3000, which would go up to around 10,000 in next five years. It is also proposed to increase intake in Ph.D programmes from 25 to 225 in next five years.

The Btech degree from DTU shall hold the same repo as DCe , coz its just the change of the name of the college and not the quality of education that dec offers. As far as, the branch P&I and MPA are concerned, then there should not be much of a difference.

If u are intersted in higher studies , or research work in ur future , then go fr engg phy, coz its an interesting branch and is research oriented. After that go fr EEE, then Automobile, software. Do not go fr engg phy if u are nt intersted in research.

The following are the past placement records fr DCE:

Placements Statistics

Branch-wise Percentage of Students Placed in 2007 and 2008

Package Details in LPA (Figures for 2008 are for the Phase I of Placement Season Only)

Category/Sector - wise Details of Recruiters (2008)

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free