Sir I need to know the comparison between placements of : IT-BHU Mining and DCE P&I . plz also tell me the job amts given in LPA to the abv two categories and company names if possible !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sir I need to know the comparison between placements of :

IT-BHU  Mining and DCE P&I .

plz also tell me the job amts given in LPA to the abv two categories and company names if possible !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

Ramesh V
70 Points
14 years ago

Dear Friend,

I suggest you take IT-BHU mining.

If u r a fresher, u'll complete your engineering by 2013.

Presently in INDIA there is a lot of scope of mining as well as petroleum(part of mining, field of drilling).

If u want to go for public sector companies, u have Coal India(6.6lakhs-inhand 30000/month)

NMDC(6 lakhs),SAIL(5.5Lakhs),ONGC(8 lakhs),

TATA Steel(6.5 lakhs)

Today govt. of India is outsourcing most of mines thus attracting foreign big players like BHP billiton,Rio Tinto,Vedanta where pacage will be more than 10 lakhs and some consultancy companies like PWC,Geoconsult,Advent asia etc (6-8 lakhs)

You can also go for many oil companies like Schlumberger(CTC 22 lakhs), Shell, BP,TOTAL,Saudi Aramco etc.

I think this info. is sufficient,if u need more from me,you can contact me

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free