There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i have heard that scholarship is granted during is that true. does all iits and nits provide this scholarship to all students. Secondly, i want to know about the procedure of part time part time students also get campus placements like regularones. will you advise me persuing parttime

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Admission to postgraduate programmes with MHRD and some other government scholarship/assistantship at engineering colleges/institutes in the country are open to those who qualify through GATE. GATE qualified candidates with Bachelor's degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture/ Pharmacy or Master's degree in any branch of Science/Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Applications are eligible for Master/Doctoral programmes in Engineering/Technology/Architecture/Pharmacy as well as for Doctoral programmes in relevant branches of Science. To avail the scholarship, the candidate must secure admission to such a postgraduate programme, as per the prevailing procedure of the admitting institution. GATE qualification, however, is not required for candidates with Master's degree in Engineering /Technology/Architecture/Pharmacy, who may be seeking scholarship/ assistantship for relevant doctoral programmes.

Some institutions specify GATE as the mandatory qualification even for admission of self-financing students to postgraduate programmes. GATE qualified candidates are also eligible for the award of Junior Research Fellowship in CSIR Laboratories and CSIR sponsored projects. Some government organizations prescribe GATE qualification as a requirement for applying to the post of a Scientist / Engineer.

Before applying for GATE 2009, candidates must assure themselves that they have chosen the right paper, which qualifies them to become eligible to seek admission to the specific programme they are interested in. The criteria for postgraduate admission with Scholarship/ Assistantship are different in various Institutes/Universities.

Like for IIT Delhi, the post graduates are paid 8000 a month, and  u need to maintain a CG of 7.00 and above. This is particularly fr IIT Delhi, likewise each college has their own criteria.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

A ball is released from height h along the slope and moves along a circular track of radius R without falling vertically downwards as shown in the figure. Show that h = 5 2 R.
fuck you nugget piece of shit ffffsafasfasfasfasfkksfasfafasfasfasfass ssfsafsfafasfsfasfasfsafahsue5kjfk
prajit banerjee 11 days ago
in jee-advanced,how the marks of AIR is calculated,i mean to say AIR is calculated on the basis of 12TH (only PCM ) PERCENTAGE OR OVERALL PERCENTAGE OF 12TH std..
Marks for all th\e 5 subjects are used. But from next year board result wont have any weitage in JEE. Thanks
Vijay Mukati one month ago
@ xavier i think u are asking about those 75 percentile rule . if so , then all the 5 subjects will be used for the calculation of the percentile . but that do have some criteria , like if...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Marks for all the 5 subjects are used. But from next year board result wont have any weitage in JEE. u are asking about those 75 percentile rule .
Shreyas Patil one month ago
I am in Class 12. I want a complete study plan for chemistry. How should i study in order to have good score in boards. My aim is to get 90+. List all important topics with most important...
@ shreyas in chemistry nearly 80 percent of ques in board are from ncert only . so, frst do ncert exercise and solved examples , then u have to go with prev year paper for organic chemistry ...
2017 years ago
How much rank should I get in jee mains to get a b category seat in cbit ?
Hii You should have AIR in between 7500-35000 o get category rank in CBIT
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago
Dear Koushik, you may check it on your own at the official website of CBIT and may find it there , for your kind information, i may share here thatb you need to have scored minimum 8k to...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
my (obc) jee main 2015 CRL rank is 61554 and obc-ncl rank is16598 will i get any government college for btech?
I can’t commit for a government college but you may make it at NITs and for the sake of confirmation of the seat you may visit the official website of JEE main,......if you are able to get...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
ABHAY SHUKLA one year ago
What all colleges and corresponding streams could I get with 107338 jeemain rank? ​
please visit thanks post if still some doubts
SAHIL 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians