Sir, I m selected for IT-BHU mining and i can also get PEC or DCE so which of these colleges are best !!!!!! and if I m up for doin mba later on which college shud I choose ?

Sir, I m selected for IT-BHU mining and i can also get PEC or DCE so which of these colleges are best !!!!!!

and if I m up for doin mba later on which college shud I choose ? 

Grade:Upto college level

2 Answers

AskIITianExpert Srijan.iitd
8 Points
14 years ago

As per your question the best college out of these is DCE closely followed by IT-BHU and then comes the PEC.All of these are good colleges and if you are getting same branch in all three of them them you should follow the ranking which implies you should go for DCE.If you got different branches then you should mention those before i could suggest which is a better option.Anyways mining from IT_BHU can fetch you a very very good job with bright prospects.The salary in mining industry is very high and you could also easily get into some national or international mining research agencies.CMRI is situated in Dhanbad,Jharkhand  which recruits mining engineers is India's premier institute for mining research.

Now if you are oriented towards doing MBA then your obvious choice should be DCE.the environment and the exposure you get by being in a big city helps a lot for clearing the interviews of the management schools.Also there are various coaching centers available nearby.Most test series for CATs may not have their test centers in smaller towns like varanasi.These advantages make it more advisable to be in delhi than in varanasi.Also these coaching institutes conduct special classes for interviews in the campuses of the reputed colleges for students because its a common trend that students here qualify and get calls from various IIMs.Students start preparations for the CATs from their third year itself so you get a better environment at DCE.

You should go for DCE if you can get that!!!

Divyansh Rathore
15 Points
11 years ago

DCE is far bttr thn it bhu... if gttng gud branch in DCE thn opt for it or prfr NIT if u hv gud rank in eee

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free