Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Hello sir/mam,

i am currently doing in ece in a good college from punjab. here generally good students got 3 lac package. iwant to ask -

if i do from iit how much can i expect.can u provide me any link of placements of students of iits.

does students also have 100 percent placements like students.

what r the career options apart from teaching after from iit

please reply soon

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

IITs do not disclose their placement records in public, so watever info is there about the placements is the average packages for the institute. Although IITs are famous fr their B.Tech courses but M.Tech is also very good in IITs.

Basically the research work, is carried out by the PhDs and the MTech students. THe placements fr are decent with an average package of about 4-5 lacs p.a but due to recession last yr the placement ws adversely affected. So, one can not say fr sure wat lies in near future.

Apart from teching there are various career options, like becoming a research scholar, or a scientist, and work as engineers too. These are just a few commons, but as per the departments the jobs are numerous. ECE has gt numerous options in India at present. Graduates in Electronics Engineering have opportunities in Government and private companies for installation, operation and maintenance of electronics equipments and systems. Defence, space and other large research organisations employ electronics engineers in design and development of complex devices and systems for signal processing and telecommunication. Industries involved in design and fabrication of devices, integrated circuits, embedded systems, electronic equipments etc have also provide large scale placements for engineers with this specilisation. Installation and maintenance of electronic equipments used for health care in hospitals, equipments & systems for instrumentation and control in process industries automation systems of assembly line in production industries, etc are also handled by electronics engineers.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

i have not been able to access test series even though i have purchased iit jee complete study package and test series pls give url we have called ur number but no one is giving a...
@ raghav i am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you , kindlt drop a mail to the support team of askiitian and call them , and can u tell me how u subscribed the test series i mean the...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
please click on generate test and you are able to generate a new test according to your need. still facing any problem feel free to post or call at 01204616500 thanks
SAHIL 2 months ago
Contact the customer care team of askiitians. They can help you out in this issue. You can call on their toll free no. Hope it helps.
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
Which is a better option- it in nsit,Delhi or ece in mnnit allahabad ?
IT is always in demand . Although the scope of ECE is also there in future but that is also connected with the coding companies. So, go for IT sector .
Suraj Prasad 3 months ago
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ aditi The first choice is the preferred one , as i=nsit delhi have a great demand all over the world , and even ece have scope , but MNIT is not that much good for it , so, better go with ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
*Example 10 The length of hour hand of a wrist watch is 1.5 cm. Find magnitude of i. angular velocity ii. linear velocity iii. angular acceleration iv. radial acceleration v. tangential...
Radius is given to you. Magnitude of angular velocity is known to as (pie/30) rad/min. Hence you can find out the other values very easily
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
I answered neet 1 with 554 marks and am about to answer neet 2 ..I've only been answering tests .,.how many should I have answered
@ maria . Practice as much as u can , there are no limitation of the no of mock test that u are taking ,. the more you will practice , the more score u will get . And as u already got over...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Sir, Will u please suggest me which college to choose between Heritage Institute of Technology,Kolkata and Dayanand Sagar College of Engineering for ece or cse?I'm in dilemma right now and...
you must go for roorkee college of engineering roorkee. This college providing you 4 years course in different fields like petroleum engineering, Mechanical engineering, Automobile...
Amit Kumar Singh 3 months ago
Respected sir/madam: i would like to know about what would be the best and proper coaching class for IIT-JEE in Ahmedabad.
Dedicated Academy Pvt. Ltd. is the best academy in Gujarat headed from Delhi, it is giving best results even with average students , it is run a IITian and most of the teaching staff are...
rinku kumar 6 years ago
dear sir, i m vasu thakkar from sgm shiroiya english medium school . i m studying in 12 th grade recently and i m planing to take a one year drop as i want to study for iit level and then...
vasu thakkar 4 years ago
Parth Ashram is the best one. I am going there in Chankheda Branch. It is the only class in which faculty has studied in IIT. While in Mindtree, no one is of IIT.
Vishrant Vasavada 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts