Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Hello. Please my whole message.

I scored 84 % in Gujarat board and now I am planning for preparing for IIT-JEE. So, when should I start? My plan is to start from this august itself. I have also joined Coaching class. In their first test, I got 10/100 in chemistry, 13/100 in physics and 51/100 in Mathematics. I got 122/270 in second test. So, will I able to cope up with JEE? I have also enrolled for Brilliant Material. So, how to start, when to start. I have with me HC Verma, Objective Mathematics and O.P agraval chemistry. So, is there any still good book which I should buy? Please guide me...

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Staart right now.Infact this is the best time to start for jee preparation,august would be too late!!!You see time is very precious for any competetive exam.Estimate time you are left with,analyse the syllabus,watch out your your approach towards your preparations,what resources you can use and plan out your road ahead.

Too many books just increase pressure and frustration because there are always too many of them.HCV is the best book of physics espesially the small answer questions and the MCQs should be done very very deeply and discuss with your instructor at coaching or school.I.E Irodov too is a good book which stress more on concepts than on calculations(they dont make you do calculations in JEE).

which objective mathematics you are talking about i dont have any idea,i mean publication n writer.Follow what is asked in your coaching.Same for Chemistry.

About your marks!!!, they are just not that bad.If you have not yet started formally with jee preparations then you dont need to worry.the questions are just different than what you saw in schools and ofcourse have shown big improvement.And that is most important,just keep it up!!!

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Propeller blades in aeroplane are 2 m long i. When propeller is rotating at 1800 rev/min, compute the tangential velocity of tip of the blade. ii. What is the tangential velocity at a point ...
Given : r 1 = 2 m, n = 1800 r.p.m = 1800 60 = 30 r.p.s Solution : i) Tangential velocity of, the tip of blade, vT1 = 2πnr.r1 = 2 × 3.14 × 30 × 2 ∴ vT1 = 376.8 m/s ii) Tangential velocity at ...
SAHIL 2 months ago
I am a student at Fiitjee and I am to give my jee exam in 2018. I started my preperation for that can you please help me in preparing an affective study plan/time table.
@ aditya u have now ample of time for the preparation of jee , and start building your concept from now , donot get stuck in between and in case u are facing any kind of problem in study...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
I am in Class 12. I want a complete study plan for chemistry. How should i study in order to have good score in boards. My aim is to get 90+. List all important topics with most important...
@ shreyas in chemistry nearly 80 percent of ques in board are from ncert only . so, frst do ncert exercise and solved examples , then u have to go with prev year paper for organic chemistry ...
2017 years ago
Hi Our first prime minister was jawaher lal nehru but who was the first non congress prime minister of India?
Morarji Desai , First Non Congress Indian Prime Minister He was an Indian freedom fighter and the first non-Congress Party Prime Minister of India. He is the world`s oldest person to become ...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
he was moraji desai
SAITEJA GOUD one year ago
which reference book in BIOLOGY is THE BEST for preparations of NEET as well as school level examination?
@ purna for biology , u need the following books . 1- NCERT BIOLOGY ( ITS LIKE ABIBLE , U HAVE TO STUDY THESE 2 TIMES AT LEAST ) 2- XAMIDEA BIOLOGY ,- ITS FOR BOARD AND WILL SERVE AS 40...
Umakant biswal one month ago
As per ur question i think pradeep is the best one .. for preparation for NEET as well as ur school level examination. I even dont say that other books like one ur ncert are not gud but...
PRANAV SINGH one month ago
SAHIL one month ago
hi..i am latesh..i am right now doing my 12th.from cbse. i want to go for iit. but then this year i am not prepared well. so do you think dropping and then appearing for exam is a good...
Dear latesh Its depend upon you ,if you think that you can get better college after prepearing one year ,then you can drop. most of the student worried about that it will effect their...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts