coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

How would you rate CSE at NIT Calicut ?

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

CSE @ NIT Calicut is good and i would rate it 7.5 of 10. The average salary fr a CS graduate from NIT Calicut is 5.5 lacs p.a , which is really good and comparing it with average salary fr IITs which is around 6-6.5 lacs p.a , its definitely good fr NIT Calicut.

Since companies do offer decent packages to CSE @ NIT Calicut , it shows that it tshould be having decent infra and facilities fr quality education. So, CSE @ NIT Calicut seems good to me. Check out there placement info from  .

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

How should i prepare for electrochemistry chapter as soon as possible. what are the important areas or difficult areas on which i should concentrate. Also give me a study plan for the same.
@ shreyas electrochemi is not hard but its the most imp chap as far as board is concerned after p block . and also it have signioficant weightage for jee and neet exam . and i am predicting ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Hello...... A body is thrown horizontally from the top of a tower and strikes the ground after three seconds at an angle of 45 degree with the horizontal. Find the height of the tower and...
Hii Use projectile motion equation by diving them along the x and y axis . You will get the answer
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
By the projectail motion concept time of flight t=2usin teeta / g 3=2usin teeta / g then finally you get u=15 root3 thank you
I appeared in JEE Mains in 2015 but I droppes ayr as I couldn`t get Any NIT.but I Couldnt give jee mains2016 due to some problem .Now plz tell me Am I eligible for JEE Mains 2017 Plz reply...
Hi ! Zeron Don’t worry, you will be eligible for jee main 2017 as each candidate is able to appear jee main for 3 times , the candidate must have passed the 12 th in the year 2015 or 2016...
nath 2 months ago
Sir how would you rank the computer science stream in ISM, NIT Warangal, BITS Goa, DTU, NSIT??
For computer science... NIT Wrangal » DTU » NSIT » ISM » BITS GOA
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
CSE Is very good in all the mentioned colleges.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
BITs goa and NIT warangal are the best but fees in BITs goa is too high nearly 3.5 lakhs/year
Prajwal Kavad one year ago
Sir I am sending the list of 2015 advance.Is obc opening rank in the list is based on general merit list rank or obc merit list rank..i.e. the rank 6th of iit bombay for cse branch is the...
Hii your query is not clear .Kindly repost the question and for other queries related to IIT JEE you can contact us at support[at] or 010-4616500
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
Sir, i am student who is presently studing in class 11 cbse in narayana, i am totally not understanding physics......we almost completed entire mechanics, but i don`t know anything......but...
@ gopinath yes , u can start with the besics , but before starting the physics i will recommend that first study the mathematical tools section in the h c verma book . thats the besics to...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
hi gopi yes start from chapter 1 because initial chapters are base . you can use askiitins notes for that moreover you can also ...
SAHIL 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts