DEAR SIR'S n MAM'S IF U DONT KNOW SOLUTIONS OF THESE VERY COMMON QUESTIONS NAMED SHEET 134,135,137 HOW U HAV QULFD IIT...... STILL I HAV 2 MORE DAYS IF U KNOW SOLUTION GIVE OTHERWISE SAY ""I CANT DO ""........................

DEAR SIR'S n MAM'S IF U DONT KNOW SOLUTIONS OF THESE VERY COMMON QUESTIONS NAMED 

SHEET 134,135,137  HOW U HAV QULFD IIT...... STILL I HAV 2 MORE DAYS 

IF U KNOW SOLUTION GIVE OTHERWISE SAY     ""I CANT DO ""........................

Grade:11

4 Answers

Sudheesh Singanamalla
114 Points
13 years ago

Hey Raj ,

i think you need to mind your language ,

Last time u posted

" Do you answer to easy questions only "

if u know they are easy why did u even post them on the forum

and now , you are saying that IITians in the faculty are phattu,

Note that they have at least qualifed through IIT-JEE , you haven't even done that.

and there are so many questions in a day that if u post 10-12 questions at once , like sheet 123, sheet 234 etcc...,

as if you are making us do your assignment , note that we don't do your assignments for you

you have to try doing them yourself.

posting things like this which u think are insulting to the IITians faculty is not an insult to them but to you,

Please repost your questions and maybe someone who has overlooked them would solve them for you

U MIGHT BE WARNED OR YOUR ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED BY THE MODERATOR FOR POSTING THESE ON THE DISCUSSION FORUM !

Sudheesh Singanamalla
114 Points
13 years ago

Hey Raj ,

i think you need to mind your language ,

Last time u posted

" Do you answer to easy questions only "

if u know they are easy why did u even post them on the forum

and now , you are saying that IITians in the faculty are phattu,

Note that they have at least qualifed through IIT-JEE , you haven't even done that.

and there are so many questions in a day that if u post 10-12 questions at once , like sheet 123, sheet 234 etcc...,

as if you are making us do your assignment , note that we don't do your assignments for you

you have to try doing them yourself.

posting things like this which u think are insulting to the IITians faculty is not an insult to them but to you itself,every user of askIITians is respected and all his doubts are cleared, you have no rights to say anything like this, you are the first person who is saying this, no one has ever said this before to askIITians

Please repost your questions and maybe someone who has overlooked them would solve them for you

U MIGHT BE WARNED OR YOUR ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED BY THE MODERATOR FOR POSTING THESE ON THE DISCUSSION FORUM !

Sudheesh Singanamalla
114 Points
13 years ago

and when u know they are common , why did u even post them , this forum is only for genuine questions , not for people who want to test others ability yo do questions !

Sudheesh Singanamalla
114 Points
13 years ago

Your doubt about sheet 134 has been already answered by ashray jain !

before posting a question , read through it again and check if its the right information

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free