I M currently a 10th class student and i m going to crack iit jee in 2013. For it i m going to an institute, before it i will hve 2 months left. suggest me how to utlilize that free time, i want to study some iit relted books? pls prefer meeeee?????????

I M currently a 10th class student and i m going to crack iit jee in 2013. For it i m going to an institute, before it
i will hve 2 months left.
suggest me how to utlilize that free time,
i want to study some iit relted books?
pls prefer meeeee?????????

Grade:12th Pass

2 Answers

Uddyan Jain
32 Points
13 years ago

See if u really want to utilize the time than read NCERT books of class XI. This will help u in future. I would suggest u not to read any other book as NCERT will ensure ur basics and after reading NCERT u can read competitive books. 
Best of luck for your bright future. 

Raghunath Yadav Karike
35 Points
13 years ago

Brother my suggestion is that generally we won't read the topics in tenth class such a way that they will be useful in further studies ,what I mean to say is that of course we read but the way is different generally ( not for all ). So in two months for few time refer all the topics of physics and others subjects of tenth class of course u'll get bore as u have been studying them. And then refer ncert books of XI.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free