SIR, MY SISTER IS IN 11TH STD AND WANTS TO JOIN AN IIT COACHING INSTITUTE IN NEW DELHI , BUT IAM NOT ABLE TO DECIDE WHICH ONE WOULD BE THE BEST FOR HER. WOULD YOU PLZ HELP US IN MAKING THIS IMP DECISION . WE WANT AN INSTITUTE WHERE COACHING IS SOMEWHAT PERSONALIZED. ALSO HOW DOES ASKIITIANS.COM HELP IN CASE THE STUDENT NEEDS IMMEDIATE HELP. HOW EXACTLY DOES IT WORK???

SIR, MY SISTER IS IN 11TH STD AND WANTS TO JOIN AN IIT COACHING INSTITUTE IN NEW DELHI , BUT IAM NOT ABLE TO DECIDE WHICH ONE WOULD BE THE BEST FOR HER. WOULD YOU PLZ HELP US IN MAKING THIS IMP DECISION . WE WANT AN INSTITUTE WHERE COACHING IS SOMEWHAT PERSONALIZED.
ALSO HOW DOES ASKIITIANS.COM HELP IN CASE THE STUDENT NEEDS IMMEDIATE HELP. HOW EXACTLY DOES IT WORK???

Grade:12

1 Answers

AskIITianExpert Srijan.iitd
8 Points
14 years ago

if possible join the FIITJEE or VMC because they provide the right environment and build the needed attitude toward craking iit-jee.they also take care of the students personally if they have any problem in understanding any concept or problem.PIE education is also good.Visit their websites and find out the faculty and number of students they take in,you will have a better idea.But I can suggest a better option.Just follow online coaching at askIITian.com.

About the askIITian.com i can assure you that it works very fast and you can get answers to your all kind of questions problems querries really fast.It provides students with various facilities and study material too.

askIITians offers free IIT JEE Resources & AIEEE Resources i.e. Test series, mock questions, past years papers. We also offer full one year and two year IIT JEE and AIEEE classroom coaching with comprehensive study material.

askIITians.com offer mainly two services

1. Video solutions / video tutorials
2. Remote Instructional Program – RIP 1 and RIP 2 for one and two years respectively – virtual classroom coaching 

1. Video solutions / video tutorials

Askiitians provides you

• Step by step detailed solutions of past 15 years IIT-JEE papers
  • These solutions have been prepared by IITians
  • You can see and hear the tutors working and understand each and every step in detail.
  • Where you find any problem please write to us and we will solve that for you
  • We also provide you detailed solutions of questions from each topic covered under IIT-JEE syllabus.
  • The questions have been picked very selectively to explain you each and every concept in detail.

The package for Video solutions / video tutorials costs only Rs. 1000/- per annum inclusive of all taxes.

2. Remote Instructional Program

• Our RIP’s are offered through various schools as well in form of individual programs.
  • You can register on our website for a free trial or call us on our phone numbers for a free trial.
  • We will give you a free trial of our virtual classroom session so that you can understand and become comfortable with our system.
  • Please note that with our system and technology of teaching you do not need to travel anywhere, you can study from your home.
  • An IITian will teach you the whole course and will be there for all your doubts and queries.

Two Courses Available

1. RIP-I(Remote Instructional Program -I)

you can join any coaching and for personalized help we are always there!!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free