There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Hi. Im in Class XI doing CBSE syllabus now. I am also going to an IITJEE coaching centre. However i dont feel its of much use, as it tires me out and doesnt give me time to study for the IIT effectively. Im just going n learning things but not really working out anything. Furthermore,  I find that the human brains cannot concentrate for more than 40 mins, in this case, it is not working out sitting in a classroom for 13 hrs a day.

So i need to decide now, can i leave my coaching and go for a correspondance course from askIitians itself or other kota centres like Reasonance, or Insight. These study materials seem comprehensive and self explanatory and i think i will be able to work hard with it.

So please help me.  Correspondance or coaching?

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Preparing for JEE can be quite hectic at times,  but thats hw it is designed to be. It has such a vast syllabus, so wat the xam demands is not mugging up of such a vast syllabus which is obviously nt possible, but understanding the concepts thoroughly. IIT JEE checks ur concepts nt the mugging power. I will say that regular classes keeps  u in touch with the preparation all the time and also in correspondence courses , u tend to relax a lot, which is nt so desired during JEE preparation. Regular tests and classes keep u in the competition all the time. So, i wud suggest u fr a regular course rather than just having the study material.

If u r interested in our online coaching , then pls read below:

Dear Student,

AskIITians provides live online IIT-JEE Preparation

askiitians has laid a platform for the students whose mind is juggling with so many doubts. Let our experts (IITians) help you and suggest you. Now you can get all your questions / problems answered for FREE – just logon to  , post your question and get the answer in a few hours from our experts.

Live Online Tutoring

AskIITians provides live online tutoring for IIT-JEE. All you need is a computer system and a broadband connection to attend our live online classes. We run complete 1 year and 2 year live online batches to take care of your complete IIT-JEE preparation. If you are not comfortable with full time classes then you can go for Small Packages Of  Small Amount and book your session as per your comfortableness.

We provide FREE 'A Question A Day' where you can login to your askIITians account everyday and tryout AQAD By this you can easily compare yourself with other thousands of students. At the end of every month we will give you your rank amongst askIITians community (It's 5000 plus right now and growing very fast) and projected IIT-JEE and AIEEE rank along with complete analysis of your preparation for the grueling exams.

We are going to launch one of its kind 'Test Series' from 10th July.Herein you can login to your account and take free online tests. When you submit your tests we give you your projected IIT JEE Rank, percentile amongst askIITians registered students, your performance in each section, areas where you need to work and more interesting analysis to compare where you stand in your preparation.

We are providing you free study material forIIT-JEE Preparation. You can go for this very easily and access as per your requirement .

An IITian is always there for you!

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Please any iit topper suggest me the ways of getting rank 1 in iit jee advanced …. trust i can do each and evrything to get rank 1... ia am a sincere student... plz.. help how can i do that ...
@ arjun Kindly mention in which class u are in now – 11 th or 12 th . so, that i can give you a proper plan on how to get AIR 1 . although its a tough task to get AIR 1 in jee advanced as...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
I am in class 11.... thank you for your answer but still i need some more tips elder brother.
Arjun 3 months ago
best books for jee mains SL loney is enough
SAHIL one month ago
@ xavier Yes , its enough for trigonometry portion only , not for other portion . for complete practice go for maths by m . l khanna or iit maths by a das gupta . so, that u can clear both...
Umakant biswal one month ago
@ xavier yes , r d sharma are sufficient for mains only , but if you will look into advanced then its not . even i did rds but for advanced its not sufficient , the ques in jee advanced is...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Waht is salary of electrical and instrumental engineer from nit silchar
Dear Student, to best of my knowledge you must choose electrical branch as this branch has a bright future, wider scope and chances for better monetary benefit i the long run as compared to ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ ritik electrical and instrumentation have a high demand in nit silcher after comp sci , and if u could properly study and get into 1-2 top rated company then it will be 7-9 lakh per annum ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Sir, i got 8934 rank in iit jee adv 2016 in general category. Caj i get admission in any of the new iit like jammu, bhilai, dharwad, goa etc?
yes sure you can get admission just stay in counseling and you will get whatever youh have wished for
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
Dear Student, kindly visit the official website of JEE Advanced and get to know the merit list, closing and opening state, whether you have chance in either of the aforementioned...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
Sir can you please tell my that how much marks I needed in JEE mains to get a seat in civil engineering in NIT Suratkal by ST quota
You need to have around 1500 ST rank for beingeligibile. Marks is not fix as cut off varies every year. Stil you can take roughly around 130 or so to get the desired rank..
Harsh Patodia one month ago
Dear Sir, The coaching institutes claim that there are different study programmes for AIEEE, IIT-JEE & BITS. Then how can one prepare for all these at one time. If it is false then...
Dear sarma IIT JEE is toughest exam among this.If you want to prepear for all then i will advice you to coaching for IIT JEE. syllabus is almost same for all only the difficulty level is...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts