There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,950 off

is DCE automative engg. (new course) is a good option in comparision to PEC mecanical (admission confirmed)  

As mechanical engg. is a broadest branch    What are fields in which mechanical engg. are required

Is automative engg. is only related to car manufacturing companies ?

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Modern automotive engineering is a branch of vehicle engineering, incorporating elements of mechanical, electrical, electronic, software and safety engineering as applied to the design, manufacture and operation of motorcycles, automobiles, buses and trucks and their respective engineering subsystems.

Automotive engineers are involved in almost every aspect of designing cars and trucks, from the initial concepts right through to manufacturing them.

Broadly speaking, automotive engineers are separated into three main streams: product engineering, development engineering and manufacturing engineering.

• Product engineer (also called design engineer), that would design components/systems (i.e brake engineer and battery engineer). This engineer designs and test a part, seeing that it meets all its requirements (i.e. the shock), performs as required, material meets desired durability and so on.

• Development engineer, that engineers the attributes of the automobile. This engineer may provide to the design engineer what spring rate he/she requires to provide the "ride" characteristics required for the automobile to perform as desired, etc.

• Manufacturing engineer, determines how to make it.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

can someone please suggest me the best long term coaching centres in hyderabad for iit.
@ srestha THE FOLLOWING ARE THE BEST COACHING CENTRES IN HYDERABAD . kindly refer to the below list 1- BANSAL CLASSES , 2- aakash institute 3- T.I.M.E 4- RESONANCE EDUVENTURES 5- FIITJEE...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
hello, I just wanted to know whether in the 6th round of seat acceptance of josaa is the procedure same as that of document verification.Do I have to carry the same documents? Is there some ...
@ arushi , as per the previous records that i have , u donot have to pay anything else in the 6 th round of seat allocation process by jOSAA , I THINK THIS YEAR ALSO THE SAME TREND WILL...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
dear Student, do carry your all credentials and testimonials along with you which have been intimated to you through the official weblink of Jossa and instead of carrying cash always prefer ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
How should i prepare for electrochemistry chapter as soon as possible. what are the important areas or difficult areas on which i should concentrate. Also give me a study plan for the same.
@ shreyas electrochemi is not hard but its the most imp chap as far as board is concerned after p block . and also it have signioficant weightage for jee and neet exam . and i am predicting ...
If i do MBBS in any other country like China/phillipines/....... iis any entrance exam is necessary to do practice or to do work in India??????
no no bhanu no such type of exam is necesary to start practice in india after doing mbbs from abroad regards sahil
SAHIL 3 months ago
I am a St candidate and getting 420 marks in aipmt can I get any MBBS colleges in Delhi..(outside delhi)
@ prashant chances seems less for mbbs . but rest assure u will get it in afmc pune , or cmc vellore maybe . but in delhi u can get lower mbbs college , and in MAMC nd vmmc is quite...
seeing the present situation cs is definately a good choice bec india is IT hub but sir in long terms is this a good feild...bec in recession many cs professional loose their job...
Dear akki CS is still a best choice for the student. recession is not only affecting IT industry,it is in the every field. in present as well as in future it is a top most choice for a...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,950 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 4,950 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts